How To Join
Dear Potential Gunslinger,
Are you over 18 and interested in an online gaming experience akin to "shooting the bull" with a group of drinking buddies? If so, then Gunslinger Gaming is the right place for you! Prior to signing up, please take the time to review our Guidelines. Click here to show or hide GS Guidelines.Here's how you join:
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Register in our forum.
Yup, that's it. Once you do that you're a full fledged GS member. Welcome aboard!
Suggestions on what to do next:
1. Introduce yourself!
Posting in the Introduction section of the forum is a wonderful way to start out in GS.
2. Submit your contact to the master
Post your gaming contact within the relevant Master Contact Lists in the forum. Members are allowed one contact per game, so be sure to submit your most active account to each list! A staff member will add your information to the master list for that game.
- In the forum, check out the "Good Games" and Master List threads for clues on who is playing a particular game. The Master Lists can get big quickly, so pay close attention to the newest additions (at the bottom of the list). They are most likely in the same boat as you and actively looking to add folks to their contacts.
- Chat is a great way to get to know your fellow members. Be sure to stop by and say hello! Chat is particularly active in the morning and afternoons (EST) during the week.
- Check out which online multiplayer games your fellow members own and/or at the moment by visiting the Games section of the forums. You can also build your own game library, which folks will be able to reference on every post you make in the forums.
- Familiarize yourself with the GS Staff and find out who your leaders are for the console you're interested in playing.
Now that you've done some research, it's time to start adding friends! Send out invites to the names you've noticed while exploring the site. Always tell folks you're from GS when sending out an invite so your fellow GSers know you're part of the clan! You'll find that once you have a few members added, it snowballs from there and before you know it, you'll be receiving invites left and right.
5. Pay it
So you've introduced yourself, you've joined in on Frosty Pints, you're sporting the tag and laughing it up with your fellow GSers. Your contact list is piling up! But it doesn't stop there. At GS we have the best members in the world who pride themselves on guiding their clan mates into the fold. Be sure to join in, keep adding contacts and welcome new Gunslingers as you were welcomed. At GS, we're all in this together!
6. Don't be shy.
Finally, one overall piece of advice is to be proactive on the site. Join a tournament or event, post some questions or give advice, request a banner in the GS Banner Exhange. The more active you are, the more contacts you will make. Simply adding yourself to a Master List might get you a few friends, but you'll be missing out on the best part of Gunslingers, the community! Like many things in life, you'll get out of GS what you put in to it.
7. You're a Gunslinger now, so let's party up and have fun!