Note to newer members

Shoot, loot, and discuss the Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel, and the Handsome Collection with your fellow Gunslingers here!

Note to newer members

Postby goppfather » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 am

Welcome to GS! Hope to meet you in game soon. If you are looking for running mates here are a few suggestions that may help get some names on the friends list.

Many of us have been here for a long time through many games so we know each other pretty well and out PSN friends lists are full of other Gunslingers. My first suggestion is to send out friend requests instead of waiting for them. Check out the "good games" thread get some names from there as to who is active and start there. Cross reference those names with the "master contact" list and you should be in game in no time.

While it is a bit of a drag for the new members to do all the "work" of sending requests, many of the long-standing members have tons of people on their friends list which gives them no reason to really keep up on the master contact list. It's not that we don't want to meet you and make you part of the club, actually it's quite the opposite. It's just that we spend most of our free time gaming instead of checking the master contact list. So new members, send out those requests and I'm sure you'll be in game in no time.

Again, welcome to GS and feel free to add me. PSN: goppfather. Look forward to meeting you!
goppfather
Desperado

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Blog: View Blog (0)
Main Platform: -Not Specified-

Return to Borderlands