Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Warframe

Clan communication & Warframe discussions here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BarelyEvolved
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:10 pm

I sent messages to the first three names on the Master list hoping to get an invite to the clan so friending the active guys would be easier, If there is a better way I am open to suggestions. I dont play online a whole lot and it looks like there is no way to see who is active and whose not.

BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:18 pm

Sorry, we do not send out invites to the clan, but if you go to https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2070855 and request to join we can process your request. Please make sure that you are also on the Destiny 2 Masterlist here in the forums as that is one of the requirements for approving the clan request.
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:53 am

I have been playing Warframe lately if you'd like to add me. My PSN is RazzleSizzle. Fynvarrah is the clan leader for PS4. I'd friend request them if you haven't already.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:35 pm

@BarelyEvolved like Razzle said above, send a friend request to Fynvarrah to get a clan invite on PS4.

BDNYY thought you meant Destiny 2 :lol: :?
Razia
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 1787

Games

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:31 pm

Very nice guide. Thank you for that.
Currently playing: Warframe (Xbox)
Razia
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:16 am

Hi all

I am playing Warframe on and off since release and came back some weeks ago. I just unlocked Sorties but I hesitate to join Random Groups, as I am unsure what to expect and if I am good enough to participate. Are there general rules for Sorties and what Warframes to use?

I would really appreciate some tip from the community.

Razia
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:06 pm

I don't think there are rules, but I can give you some pointers
  • Get the mission done as fast as possible. Don't loot, don't hang around killing stuff, just get from point A to point B asap
  • It's fine not to kill anything at all. When OmegaConstruct and I two-man sorties, if it's a mobile defense or a spy or a rescue mission, we can finish the whole thing with 0 kills. Just go fast.
  • You can't bring a frame that's under level 30. Besides that you can use whatever frame you want that can survive level 50-100 enemies.
  • If you die, don't wait to get picked up. Revive yourself. You really shouldn't be dying at all, but it happens.
  • Plan it out beforehand. There are mission modifiers (Secondary weapon only, Enemy physical enhancement, etc.). Don't keep your pub squad waiting; figure out in advance what weapons you'll be using and build them according to the enemies you'll be fighting. Google questions about stuff or check the wiki to see what damage types kill Corpus, Grenier, Infested or Corrupted quickest.
And always end the sortie with a gg :D
Razia
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:34 am

Hi there

it scares me that I have no idea what you are talking about. Dyes and stuff. Sooo, what can I actively do now to contribute to our Clan Dojo?
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:42 pm

The PC Dojo Will Be Under Construction
from the 8th of February to the 15th

During that one week Labs will be inaccessible. If you want to pull blueprints for something, do it now or after construction. No progress on pigment research will be lost and everything will be available again as soon as construction is complete. The trading post and clan vault will be unaffected and will still be there in the spawn room should you need to access them.

Why?
When the Dojo was started, there was no long-term plan, and now that we've passed 30 members, we're setting up a layout for long-term expansion so we don't have to later when room costs go way up.

When?
We'll start on February 8th and should be done no later than February 15th. Construction may take less time than that.

What will the new Dojo look like?
Like this!

Can I contribute?
If you'd like to help out you can donate crafting materials via the clan vault station (the thing in the spawn room that's not the trading station). The total material costs of the new Dojo should be:
  • credits: 631,000
  • salvage: 599,500
  • ferrite: 274,600
  • nanospores: 716,000
  • circuits: 154,500
  • alloy: 40,900
  • rubedo: 37,800
  • polymer: 24,500
  • forma: 100
Credits aren't so much an issue as that 100 Forma is. :lol: If you can't afford to contribute, don't worry! OmegaConstruct and I will cover all costs even if there are no donations.
meebop
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:48 pm

Hello
Are still accepting new clan members while this is going on?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic