Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Good games thread!

Good games!!

Moderator: Trail Guides

Goppfather
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:55 pm

Ok, if Gopp is in the room there's gonna be a good games thread, mainly because the people I've met here are what makes it fun for me to game. Something that I had forgotten over the years a little bit. RDR2 is certainly not the perfect online experience but I haven't laughed this hard gaming in YEARS. That's not to say I haven't had fun with all my GS friends that have stuck together since the days of Black Ops 1 (you know who you are) but in a year that's been a tough one for me, the last week and a half or so has brought me back to enjoy gaming online again. I mean to the point of looking forward to it. I want to say thanks to all my homies that have gotten together with. Of course Mikelaird, Fishinnick and blackops. Bulletstopper and Margarita Momma. And Jeebs who I haven't gamed with in a couple years and dollar who I met for the first time on RDR2. We have been hunted, massacred, griefed, and shot down in cold blood. We have also done a little griefing ourselves, killed many things, had some ridiculous hijinx, held down entire towns, kept ridiculously long crime sprees, looted many a corpse, and simply acted like dummies. Thanks to all of you for the good games and hope there are many more to come. Anyone who'd like to add me or any of us are welcome to. As I've said before, we probably won't be dominating many rooms with our technique but we will dominate them with fun. Whereever we go is where the party ends up. Strawberry, blackwater, Valentine....

Goppfather
Level 5
Level 5

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 am

Thanks to everyone who made it on Monday! Mike, MM, Bullet, Dollar, Nick, Blackop, Sofie, Cake, and even Inverdiv! Heck, even Rig showed up to say hi. Valentine was fun and I'm probably gonna make my next gamer tag D4ve. Damn that guy
10DollaOffCupon
Level 4
Level 4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:39 am

Fun times last night. It was a blast to drop into the fray you guys started in strawberry and hog-tying all you, espically gopp.
It was even more fun to be the griefer instead of the griefee for a change.
Nothing says to players, "not your territory" more than running through a hail of gunfire and stabbing the crap outta them.

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bullet_stopper5
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 6
Level 6

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am

Good games last night. Sorry I crashed early but still fighting the jet lag. We’ll be ready to posse up and guns a blazing later tonight. Look forward to another night of masacare and mayhem.
Inverdiv
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:17 pm

Good times last night with a full GS (and OG ) posse. Thanks to Gopp for rustling us all up and corralling Margarita, Bullet, Mike, Dolla, Sophie, Nick, Blackop, Cake, and I think Rig into some general gunslinging badassery.
I was a white hat but you guys had me shooting down innocent townsfolk and lassooing lawmen like a dirty gunslinger should. Not sure I can ever set foot in Valentine again...
After a long layoff from gaming online it just reminded me why we all love GS. You just step through those saloon doors and it's like you've never been away...
Cheers guys
Digital_k
Level 1
Level 1

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:20 pm

That sounds like fun! I still havent dragged any griefers on my horse but am looking forward to it! Are you guys on PS4?
10DollaOffCupon
Level 4
Level 4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Digital_k wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:20 pm
That sounds like fun! I still havent dragged any griefers on my horse but am looking forward to it! Are you guys on PS4?
Yes. Add gopp and myself. We have started an almost regular thing. More GS in a lobby means more shenanigans
Digital_k
Level 1
Level 1

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:20 pm

Its been a veryy long time since I had fun like that earlier tonight! Getting drunk, battling hordes of cops mixed in with randos was epic.

All you guys and gals are cool folk, I cant wait until tomorrow night to see what other trouble we can get into :) :)
Goppfather
Level 5
Level 5

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:23 am

Poor bullet
Digital, thanks for stopping in!! It was good to get some new blood in the room for sure! Good games everyone.
Three sombreros and a paperboy.

PS. Nick you still need to drop some LBs
Sophie
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1853
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:31 am

Have to agree good games this week, especially with a lasso... :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic