Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Favorite place to drop?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4: Blackout

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

bison_xl
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 5561
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 am

When playing Blackout, where are your favorite places to drop?

Personally, I like dropping at the two office buildings just to the North West of the Hydro Dam. Usually, some good loot to be found in there, and not a super populated spot. You can also hit the structures in the water, and jump off the damn to the buildings down low too. The only drawback is that sometimes its a bit of a hike/hustle to get to the circle lol.

...crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women...
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

i don't like getting eliminated early, so i tend to favor spots like you mentioned. usually anywhere to the left, right, or rear of the asylum. last night i had my most fun skirmish as of yet, landing right on your spot. i found some decent guns, level 2 armor, and plenty of health. i headed for the dam, but decided to swim across in front rather than expose myself up top. i came up over the ledge facing down the barrel of an assault rifle. nearly dead, i plunged into the water and started applying 1st aid. i hung close to the edge, so he couldn't get a good shot to finish me. i switched to my shotty, came up around the corner, and won a battle to the death with my attacker. i am loving this mode so far, and i'm sure cod will invest plenty into its continued success.
bison_xl
Level 2
Level 2
Discord: 5561
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:21 pm

It definitely is the BR mode I like the most, compared to PUBG or Fortnite!
...crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women...
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 pm

yep, and i always knew it would be. that doesn't mean it will keep the crown. pubg always had an unfinished feel to me. i demand more from my gaming experience. fortnite is a ton of fun, and probably has more laugh potential, but i finally ran out of patience with the building. every single face to face gunfight, out of shotgun range, quickly devolved into a building contest. i was just never going to be good enough at it. cod, i know i can have a fair chance at the gunplay.
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:36 am

I tend to drop at "Array" Sounds crazy but out of all the game I played. It only had 2 or 3 others. I always land in the big round building. Once I take it. There isnt much anyone can do so its a good advantage point!
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:36 am

That is for Solo btw. I dont have a team for quads
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:56 pm

i might buy this for xbox if i keep loving it, and escpecially if the price drops for black friday. had a blast last night in duo. ended up near the train station, and found upstairs a 50 cal lmg. 2 seconds later a truck flies up and 2 guys rush us, knocking down my buddy. i cranked that thing up and cut them to pieces. i felt like tom cruise in taps.
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:03 pm

bison_xl wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:19 am
When playing Blackout, where are your favorite places to drop?

Personally, I like dropping at the two office buildings just to the North West of the Hydro Dam. Usually, some good loot to be found in there, and not a super populated spot. You can also hit the structures in the water, and jump off the damn to the buildings down low too. The only drawback is that sometimes its a bit of a hike/hustle to get to the circle lol.
I've dropped there just about every game when I want to play it safe. Never have to worry about 3 4 or even 5 people spawning with ya. It's usually me and one other person which is usually a easy kill.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:45 am

In PUBG I always like to drop far off, but in Blackout it seems like there isn't a place far off enough from the plan that requires enough time to deter people. Guess I'll have to learn to fight.
XBOX: NIK Bass
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:55 pm

when with my ps squad we go all over, but seem to like up by the estates the most. lately its been more trafficked though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic