Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Battlefield V

Squad

Moderator: Trail Guides

sab-_-27
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 0090

Games

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:08 pm

I just joined and put in a request on the BFV website gunslinger platoon. I would love to squad with you guys. PSN- sab-_-27

BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:02 am

Platoon invite was just approved, welcome to the Platoon and GS! Feel free to send me a FR, For the next month I am limited to playing Saturday nights and Sundays, but always looking for someone to run with.
sab-_-27
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0090

Games

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:15 pm

Great thanks. I will be sending out friend requests within the next few days
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:48 am

got your request. if you're on tonight message me. i'll try to join up. i had a couple good rounds last night, but its just not as fun when i'm calling out enemy positions to crickets.
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:53 am

Firestorm drops next week, not sure I am looking forward to it, but if running with GSers I will definitely give it a try. It looks good, but I am just not really into the battle royale type games.

Sab - it was good playing with you last week, sorry my headset was dead and couldn't talk to you.

I should be on tomorrow night and some on Sunday if anyone is around. Will be focusing on the Tides of War weekly content (assuming there is another unlock this week). After that I will be up for anything.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:45 am

firestorm is out now!! weird for a monday release. it must have been pre downloaded, as i tested it this morning and it was ready to play. damn you work, damn you!!
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Tell me about it, thanks to work I will have to just read how much fun the rest of you are having.
I may have to try it a late night during the week, otherwise, I won't be back on until Saturday night. Hope to get to run some with you soon Lewke.
Faustus
Level 2
Level 2
Discord: 8253

Games

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:53 am

Hey All

Just joined Gunlingers... just bought BFV... been playing CoD4 Blackout the last few months. I think BFV is going to be more my style with its larger maps.

Wife is due in a few weeks and nesting (rearranging the home 50 ways), so the PS4 is actually not even plugged in at the moment :cry: but I'm itching hardcore for some gaming self-love, so i'll download asap and start sending friend requests.

PSN: Faustus2

See ya on the battlefield

Currently Playing Battlefield V on PS4
Looking to start Outward on PS4
PSN = Faustus2
Interests = Family, Reading Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Gardening, Writing, Surfing, Camping, Meditation, Dallas Cowboys Football, NY Islanders Hockey.
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:53 am

Look forward to gaming with you once my deadline at work passes in about 2 weeks and I get my gaming life back. Best of luck with the baby, hopefully he or she will grow up to be a gamer that you can play with, I have 4 little gamers and it is hard when they start to kick your butt in the games, so don't go easy on them as they won't go easy on you once they learn how to play ;)
Ezikkiel
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2783
Great Britain

Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:14 am

Anyone still playing this? Id really like to get a squad together and work as team :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic