Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

An Option To...

Account Management

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Not that I foresee this being an issue but orphaned accounts are a pet peeve of mine. I’m wondering if there is a way to delete your account if you should ever decide to leave Gunsliingers? I checked around the settings and didn’t see one.

shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:57 am

Guest wrote:
Not that I foresee this being an issue but orphaned accounts are a pet peeve of mine. I’m wondering if there is a way to delete your account if you should ever decide to leave Gunsliingers? I checked around the settings and didn’t see one.
[mention]McMurphy[/mention] can chime in on this, but I would wager if you drop a PM to one of us admins we could delete it for you...
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:

Upon request, an account can be deleted. We just don't delete content as it could leave threads disjointed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic