Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Raid Team

Looking for raid teammates.

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

Krznator
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 6875

Games

Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi All! I joined the clan about three weeks ago after being a member of a 20-something group. They raided often on a schedule, but I couldn't keep up with the strict clan requirements. I have more time in the summer and am looking to finish all of the raids. I have played Leviathan plain and EOW each three times. Let me know if there is a team looking for a member or if anyone wants to throw one together. Thanks!

BOM Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:36 am

Yes I run a weekly raid team. Right now we have been grinding out Scourge to get Anarchy and farming Riven to get 1k voices for the members of the team. We also usually run Garden at least once a week for the pinnacle gear drops. Leviathan prestige is on the radar here soon to try and get the acrius catalyst for everybody as well since that will be getting put in the vault next season and wont be playable.

It just so happens our 6th is losing interest in Destiny right now so we have a spot open on the weekly raid. We run Tuesday night at 7 central/8 eastern.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic