Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

What’s your favorite weapon setup?

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

Woody69
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 4125

Games

Thu May 28, 2020 4:08 am

Morning all.

Just been grinding back into the game. What’s everyone’s favorite weapons? Type or if you want to get more specific that’s even better.

I personally haven’t settled yet. I have Cerberus +1 that I’m becoming quite partial to but I just got riskrunner in a drop that I am going to play with today. I usually try to pair Cerberus off with Truth or point of the stag recently. Not sure what I’ll pair risk runner with.

Thoughts?

BOM Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:40 am

My weapon loadouts change so much depending on what I am doing. If you are talking crucible lately I have been Revoker, Not Forgotten or Hard Light with my play of the game. I just got a great roll on beloved so I have been experimenting with either last word, monte carlo or suros and the beloved with play of the game.

When it comes to PvE I am all over the board.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic