Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Greetings from Iroaes

Moderators: Founder, Trail Guides, GS Advisor

Iroaes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 0401
Great Britain

Games

Tue May 12, 2020 3:32 am

Hi everyone.

My name is Luke also known as Iroaes.

I game on PS4 exclusively.
I have very big library of games but recently been mostly playing Warframe and Warhammer Chaosbane.

But I also have latest CoD games or Boarderlands series including latest installment.
In the past I also enjoyed Tom Clancy's Division 1 and 2. I also played ghost recon games. I never got into Rainbow six though.
I also spent many 100s of hours in Destiny 2.

I am mosty looking for Warframe community with pretty active discord channel that will help me crack that game. I am rank 4 only as I played it only for past 4 days. So far enjoying public event that is ongoing but obviously I am bit struggling to learn all in such a short time.

On personal side. I am getting old(er). Live in UK and currently working from home due to the nasty bug lingering around. This leads to less commute time and more free time which I spend mostly playing games or making BBQs.

Hope to see you online shortly.
Iroaes.

Sophie
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 1853
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games