Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Hoping for the Best

Introduction

Moderators: Founder, Trail Guides, GS Advisor

Mandrake
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7811

Games

Fri May 01, 2020 7:22 am

Hey All,

I have been looking for an 'Adult Only' group for a while now and hoping this will be it. I'm a 31 year old father to one, and welcoming a second this summer. I have been playing FPS games since my first real PC in 2007 starting with COD MW2 . From there I migrated to CS Source --> CS:GO --> R6 Siege. I don't have a ton of time to play (usually when my kid and wife go to sleep and on weekends during my kid's nap time. ) But when I am on I currently play R6 Siege Ranked matches and would love to not get stuck with 12-16 year olds for once lol. Feel free to add me on Uplay if you want to get a game going: Mandrake.NRg is my Uplay account. I have had to solo queue for the most part due to time limits, so my rank is all over the place haha. I usually place gold and fall into silver for various reasons. When I used to play with my other friends that fell out of the game I would be a constant high gold to low plat. For now I guess that's all, nice to meet you and I look forward to playing with some of you.

-Mandrake-

Sophie
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 1853
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat May 02, 2020 1:09 pm