Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Here

Introduction

Moderator: Trail Guides

BiPolarCoder
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9105

Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:03 am

Hello everyone. I am finally getting back into PC gaming after 15+ years of a break. Father of 3 and always on the move therefore I usually play from 9 PM CST and past. I am a BA/Jr Dvlpr dealing mainly with backend and just really starting out.

So far the only games I have acquired are CS:GO and Destiny 2 (PC of course) mostly because they are free. I am trying to decide on what FPS game to buy next and would like something coop / friend related: really thinking about pubg. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Any and all questions welcome.

PiDDiT
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 2112
United States of America

Games

Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Welcome, if you are looking for another shooter, Warframe might work for you, as it is also free. There are a few here who play. If you are looking to purchase, I can't tell you, the last one I purchased was BF4, and I kinda burned out on straight military shooters, although I have considered some recently that are more cooperative play friendly, such as Apex Legends, Borderlands 3, and Metro Exodus. Personally, I find myself rotating between the Assassins Creed games, Rocket League, Warframe and Red Dead Redemption 2. I have played PUBG, and would be willing to team up if you want. Look me up on Steam, PiDDiT is my name everywhere.
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:01 am

Welcome to GS. Glad to have you with us. I agree with all the recommendations above. Any one of em will do nicely.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic