Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New to the group (Destiny 2 PC)

Moderator: Trail Guides

superandy128k
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
New Zealand

Games

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Kia ora, long-time gamer looking for a Destiny 2 clan alongside other parents or mature adults who can be understanding if I need to deal with one of my darling children shitting the bed in the middle of a raid or whatever.

Have enjoyed chilling out with solo activities since getting into the game shortly before it went free-to-play (slowly grinding away by myself, power level is currently around 930) but I'm hoping to be able to join some fireteams for occasional multiplayer shenanigans. I've only played PvE so far but like the look of Gambit.

I play mostly in the evenings (New Zealand time), with my gaming time generally split between D2 and Hearthstone.

dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:30 pm

Hey there! Welcome to GS. Glad to have you with us. Plenty of folks playing D2 so you should have no trouble finding a group to game with. Any questions or concerns at all, please don't hesitate to ask!!!
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:52 pm

Howdy.

I haven't played D2 in a while, but I have been thinking about jumping back into it! Maybe we can team up in the not so distant future!
Formally nineromega
Feel free to add me on Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614 and Xbox Live: acetiepilot
Currently Playing: Jurassic World: Evolution (PC), Stardew Valley (SWITCH), F-Zero X (N64)
theL33tness
Level 6
Level 6
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:36 am

Welcome to GS! This link viewtopic.php?p=2843#p2843 should give you a bit of info on the Destiny 2 in game clan. @gobi42 should be able to get you setup in the clan if you're wanting to group up with members in there.
gobi42
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:04 pm

welcome, and yeah just make sure you get on the masterlist and then shoot an invite to the main PC clan and i will get you in as soon as it comes across my phone
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic