Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

RJ81 New Here

RJ81 New Member

Moderators: Founder, Trail Guides, GS Advisor

RJ81
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2540
United States of America

Games

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:33 am

Hello ladies and gents. Obviously I'm new here or I wouldn't be posting. Ha.
Some background. I'm a BF guy but since dice has dropped the ball after BF 3-4 I decided to try some COD. It has not disappointed.
I'm not new to clans. Started running with The Sick Clan (sNc) in 2005 playing BFBC2. Started off as a Noob and worked my way up to running the BF group and running GameBattles. Also had my hand in a bunch of other aspects of the clan.
After a few years and various ups and downs within the group, members getting older and moving on, I myself growing in life we all just kind of disbanded.
But I digress.
I live in Wisconsin. 39 years old, I turn wrenches for a living. Have 3 beautiful kids. Have time on the weekends and late at night to game. I'm blunt and to the point and can have a mouth when I play. But it's all in fun!
Happy Hunting!

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:34 pm

Welcome to GS, RJ! Glad to have you among us. Plenty of folks playing COD these days so you should have no issues getting together with other guys and gals to game with. If you have any questions or concerns at all, please don't hesitate to ask!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic