Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Here

Modern Warfare COD-I'm on PC and PS4. (Brodus012) Discord# 5786

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

Brodus012
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 5786
United States of America

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:56 am

Hey all,

I go by Brodus. I took a long break from gaming (Ps4) but I use to play COD and Destiny 1, daily after work. I'm in my 40's now with kids (divorced) and just enjoying life. I am looking for some people to play Modern Warfare with on PC ( I use a controller though). I'm not terrible at Modern Warfare and use to be pretty good a few years ago. currently my KD is 1.2 with my fav weapon. now its .90 because I like to try new weapons, equipment, and do challenges. I am new to PC gaming. Not sure how to use Discord and my new headset sounds great, but no one can hear me. could use some help... Thank you and I look forward to playing with you soon. Take care.

Brodus

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 12
Rank 12
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Welcome to GS! No need to worry about KD here. Mine is so bad it would make my four-year-old daughter choke!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic