Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

ARK: Survival Evolved Players? (PC)

Looking for gamers interested in playing ARK on a private PC server.

Moderator: Trail Guides

Stormwalker
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 am

Hi All! I am a long time gamer trying out ARK for the first time, I started up and am playing on a private ARK Server. I am interested in finding anyone else who might be interested in playing on the server. Currently its a small server with a 10 player limit, No Mods as I prefer to try out games as they were intended on being played by the devs. The server is set for PVP as I like to explore all aspects of a game however I am not looking for a constant battle for survival. I am a casual gamer as I work alot so I am not on all the time. If you are interested in playing ARK on the server, please post a little introduction here and I will send you a private message with the server information. Nice to meet you folks!!!