Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Hi all

My introduction

Moderator: Trail Guides

1stMadestMax
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2364
United States of America

Games

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:23 am

Hi all I am an OG and by that I mean original gamer. My first game was “Heroes Of The Lance D&D” on the Commodore 64. Yes that is how old I am. at the time I had that game we had a rotary phone and cable tv and VCR’s Were the new big thing. I have been PC and console gaming for 40 years. My favorite games are MMO-FPS’s, MMO-RPG’s and MMO-FPS-RPG’s. Call of duty-modern warfare and call of duty-mobile are my current addictions. Just started using Discord and have no idea how to use it yet. Help with it would be great. Looking for a crew to roll with in modern warfare. I think that is a good introduction so I leave on this note “Looking forward to crushing are enemies” because war is not about who is right, it is about who is left when the smoke clears!