Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Gunslinger here

Moderator: Trail Guides

Ategev82
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 9336

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:01 am

Hello all,

Veteran Destiny player since Destiny 1. Originally was in the Dads of Destiny Ronin clan. But sadly they disbanded near the end of the Destiny 1 cycle. Since Destiny 2 dropped, Ive been riding solo. but id like to change that now. I play other games as well too but Destiny is my main fix lol. Mostly game on xbox one, but also play on PS4 and PC. I also have a switch too. Mostly causal gamer, do play some crucible though. Usually dont get on till around 6pm. on weekends im on usually till 5am. I love loot shooters and RPG's. I have a strong love for Diablo, but im taking a break from it for awhile. Um, I am a single father of 3, 2 girls, 1 boy. So that being said, I dont always get on to play. Life can be crazy, so we do what we can.

I look forward to meeting you all in game.

dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:15 am

Welcome to GS! Life can indeed be crazy, but thankfully we have this place :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic