Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Just a Spacecowboy Intro.

Roshadus Intro

Moderator: Trail Guides

Roshadus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9629
United States of America

Games

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey y'all,

My Username for pretty much Everything is Roshadus I go by He/Him pronouns. Everyone usually shortens my username to Roshy (Row-she)I'm relatively young but I look forward to a more kind and mature gaming community. I've been gaming since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

My favorite type of games are RPGs and strategy games. I work a 9 to 5 so I don't have to much time to play but i look forward to grouping up with people in game. I'm looking for people to play both Fallout 76,Rdr2 or For Honor.

I've come from recently some younger communities and have realized as I've gotten older I have less tolerance for the crassness that has come about in this world and those younger than I. I'm hoping for a caring and kind community that is a haven from all the craziness that happens in our daily lives.

I hope to meet you all in game or on the forums!

Memento Mori

dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:18 am

Welcome to GS, Roshy. Glad to have you with us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic