Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Hello There

Moderator: Trail Guides

BigSig55
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2744
United States of America

Games

Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Good Evening to everyone,

Hey my name is Josh but I go by Sig or BigSig. I'm 36 years old married with 3 kids and two dogs. I'm a Special Ed teacher by day and avid gamer at night. I game on the Xbox platform and play Division 2 and Destiny 2 currently. I'm looking for a more US based clan for Division 2 as the one I'm in currently is mainly based in the UK and it's hard to raid with the time difference. I've done the current raid once but didn't down Razorback du to time issues. Looking for a laid back group of people that love to have fin while gaming. My GT is BigSig55, feel free to hit me up. If it says I'm playing Fortnite or Minecraft it's my son on the Xbox on my account. I play in the evenings and on the weekends.

Looking forward to taking on the Raid with you guys and hopefully forming some friendships,

Sig

Fynvarrah
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:19 am

Welcome @BigSig55 :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic