Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Guy

Moderator: Trail Guides

CupODIrtyH2O
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9377
United States of America

Games

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:29 am

Hey all,

I am an adult gamer who has adult responsibilities (kids + job + wife to keep happy), but I still love gaming when I can. Generally, I play three to four nights a week after I manage to wrangle the kiddoes into their beds. I also tend to get some time in on weekend mornings. I own my own business and occasionally I can log in from my desk when I need a break from the grind. I am from the Great PNW so that means pacific time zone gaming.

I am laid back and generally pretty easy going when it comes to gaming. What's the point if you don't enjoy it, right? I look for the same with a community. I like a challenge, but I also like people that can have a laugh and fun with what they are doing.

My platforms are: PC, PS4, and Switch.

My current games are: Division 2 (PC), Destiny 2 (PC), Overwatch (PS4/PC), Anthem (PS4)

I would also like to get into Borderlands 3 when I get a chance.

I joined up primarily after seeing a link when looking for a Division 2 clan. I am a bit behind in that I bought the game at launch and then sat on it for a while before starting again in the last couple of months. I have done the solo grind and am now in World Tier 4 working on getting to 5. I would like to find a group that I can link up with to attack the game and have a good time.

My Uplay, etc, ID's are in my profile. Please feel free to send me a friend request!

-Cup

Fynvarrah
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:06 am

Welcome @CupODIrtyH2O :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic