Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

30+ please

PS4

Moderator: Trail Guides

Cheap-shot_187
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:47 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hey, sooooo, I'm so sick of playing with kids and assholes.... Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the reason i searched out this group. I have to say, I am competitive, but this is just a game, and I can't play 24/7, so I take it for what it is, and want to play with a fun group of people. Sometimes I can only get on for one or two games at a time, like between a load of laundry, lol. But other times can play all night.... Either way please add me, and let me know that this is where you found me from in the invite or I won't accept. I have too many friend requests already, that I refuse to accept because I won't accept unless I spoken to someone, and they're over 30.
BTW I'm a mom of a 11 year old and 8 year old, I'm 33😊 I've played COD since the day it came out die hard, my son told me to try APEX and I've been hooked ever since.... Hope to ttys

PSN

Cheap-shot_187

Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:24 am

just sent you a message through PSN
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
captainjackayoh
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4668
United States of America

Games

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:20 am

I mean. I turn 30 in 3 days. Mom of a 2.6 year old boy. send me an invite if you want to run a game or 2 sometime. I'm on daily. PSN CaptainJack09876
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:35 am

Welcome to GS! I am still up in the air as to whether I will be picking up the new COD, but feel free to send me a friend request and if there are any games that we have in common I would be glad to run with you. Currently playing mostly Borderlands 3 and Battlefield 5, but I am always picking up new games. Definitely meet your over 30 requirement ;) Look forward to gaming with you at some point.
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:45 am

I have you added but still have yet to run with you lol. If you see me online hit me up I have been playing RDO (doing a bounty) and then jumping on Apex. Hit up SniperMarz, good dude and plays frequently. Really good too
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic