Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Syko Ronin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:05 am

Hey the names Ronin. Ive been pretty bored lately, and i dont have a whole lot of friends who play the same games as me. So i thought i would give this a shot and see how it went. I mainly play CoD and i am on Xbox One, so of you are ever in need of another man, hit me up =)

GT: Syko Ronin

AntacidClient
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2440

Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Hello everyone,

After a few years away from gaming, I'm back. My wife (who's also a member of the Gunslingers) and I had a couple kids and now we can get back to the gaming grind. I've got my "mancave" for gaming and she's got her whole floor for gaming. A husband and wife that game together stay together. :-)

Catch ya in D2, RDR2 or AC.

Happy gaming ya'll!

- AntacidClient
Lotus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9883
United States of America

Games

Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:04 pm

Hey Gunslingers im hoping this here will be a last stop for me, and hopefully i find people to play with, im a 33 year old married gamer, very laid back with occasional nights of wisky and gunslinging in call of duty.
quite frankly im skeptical, lately i havnt found a decent community or clan, most run by immature power hungry arsehats. i just wanna jump on and play with a group of folks are not judgemental or trying to Phase a new member in by constantly throwing jabs, it gets annoying quick.

been gaming for a long time , i have a PC ,PS4,XBOX 1,Switch game cube one of these days i'll snag more. im a veteran of the US Army and can be a tad slow sometimes due to brain injury so i apologize in advance :lol: . hope to game with some of you soon!.
The Rustler
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Stuck on 'The Journey' - Pit of Heresy for Xenophage, and 'The Corrupted' strike for Malfeasance. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also need help with Wish Ender 'Present this talisman to an Awoken warrior with in the Shattered Throne'.
luciousgibbss
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7454
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:23 pm

Hello all, Im Lucious, I found yall on line and was just looking for some like minded people to game with, im pretty decent at cod and mostly play team death match or objectives as well. invite me on ps4 Luciousgibbs is my psn
luciousgibbss
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7454
United States of America

Games

Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Hey were in the same boat whats your psn? mine is Luciousgibbs
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:44 am

Welcome aboard and thank you for joining! Feel comfortable sending out friend invites to everyone else in the Cold War group. It's why it's there!

Kick your feet up and make yourself at home.🍻
GomuNoPistol
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:46 am

Hey all, I’m a pretty casual player. Mostly a weekend warrior, due to work.

Really just looking for some chill party members to combat the madness of random lobbies.

I’m on PS4 atm, 5 when they become more readily available. I’m EST timezone. I like to play Rocket League, Fortnite, ESO, and COD. Pretty much anything really. I just tend to go through phases of one game at a time.

Currently COD Cold War has my main attention. I’ll play Zombies, but I prefer multiplayer.

I’m gonna be sending invites out here shortly to PSN Cold War members. Not sure how to invite through activision yet.

Feel free to add me if you play any of the games mentioned above.

PSN: GomuNoPistol

Looking forward to get to know you all. If anyone can help me get setup on Discord, I’d greatly appreciate it.
“I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father”

Unless your father’s Monkey D Dragon, then you don’t even know your father’s face; so aim with your hand as much as you want!

GomuNoPistol!
Mrmonk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4538

Games

Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:29 pm

"tap tap" is this thing on...

Hello fellow gamers,
I first got hocked onto gaming back in the days of the arcades on games like dig-dug and space invaders, my first taste of multiplying was a arcade game called gauntlet, my first home system was a spectrum zx81 then I moved on to a IBM pc.
The first online game I played was on the sega dreamcast called phantasy star online.
I am a 40+ gamer from the wet and cold UK looking for people of the same mind-set to play some games and have fun
Zerocool6001
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)
Discord: 4877

Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 pm

Hello my name is zerocool6001 been playing since super Nintendo. I'm a old gamer im currently 35 years old new to the clan thing but tired of gaming by myself. I like war style games and raceing games currently i only have cod cold war i mainly play at night dew to life. I have xbox series x/s. Hope to make sum new friends
Locked Previous topicNext topic