Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:52 am

I can help get you into the main clan we have on xbox. You will want to join the top clan that @McMurphy posted above.

BingoUK
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Been gaming a long time (mainly PC but Xbox for FIFA) and been in one or two clans a while ago but the latest CoD has got me keen again. Playing with perfect strangers all the time is getting a bit boring so I thought I'd see about giving it a go with you good people. Your intro on lookingforclan.com was the second one I read and I didn't bother with any of the others.

My attitude to competitive play is that winning's great but enjoyment comes first so I hope that will fly here.

Favourite ever games are the Battlefield series, MW2, FIFA, the more recent Assassin's Creed iterations, Rise of Nations, Unreal Tournament (and a mod thereof called Strike Force which no-one will likely remember), Football Manager. I'm also really keen on Fantasy Premier League.

James (or Bingo) I don't mind
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:34 pm

Welcome to the fold, @BingoUK!

Thank you for joining, and please let us know if you need any help getting a lay of the land. Be sure to add the games you play online in the Groups section found in your User Control Panel. That way, other members will be able to find you online easier, and you can more readily send friend invites to the rest of the group.

Cheers!
Kriv99
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 3506
United States of America

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:47 pm

Welcome to GS @Play_Twisted !!! I'm also on the PS5 and always looking for people to game with. Fair warning, you will get good use of the revive skill when running with me. Kriv99 on PSN. I look forward to some pew pew!
Aquardsh
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:11 am

Hey y'all I'm new here,happy/excited to get started.
A little about me well I'm 23 and im a father of 2 girls, looking to find new people to play cold war with so if you wanna play sometime send me a friend request I usually play at late night anywhere from 10pm-3am because during the day im either working or spending time with my kids.
Psn: aquardsh
Activision id: aquardsh#1933166
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Welcome @Razoo :)
Kalbre
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0832

Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:49 pm

Hello, Been playing D2 since release but I took about a year break waiting for expansion. I don't stream I don't watch streams. Too old for that shit I came to play. Been playing PC since DOOM on a 486SX. How many had one? I don't know why you would game on anything else if you have the funds to do so. I also play WoW and just getting back into that so looking for a group for that is any of you play. WoW expansion comes out Tuesday so I'm a bit torn. Always happy to help. If I don't know the fight tell me once and I'm ready. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:11 am

Welcome @BingoUK :)
Johnros007
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:08 am

John Ros here. Looking for to Gaming with everyone here. Stay-at-home dad and disabled vet. Any other vets here?
Alderoth
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4149
Ukraine

Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:05 pm

Hello, I'm looking for older Destiny 2 players that aren't hardcore gamers and who don't talk like they use meth daily. Apparently it is a thing to keep up with the kids these days and I'm just not into it. I've got several other irons in the fire and don't have time to live in the box. So Hope this is the right place to be!

I guess I should tell a little about myself... There isn't much... I'm a disabled vet, don't clap, I'm not that big on the whole war thing to begin with, "then why did you do it" semantics... I'm a dad and that has been my greatest achievement out of any game I've ever played in life. We recently played our first fortnite tournament and it was my first video game tournament ever so it was kind of special. I've played video games since at least 1986. I've rocked the original turbo grafix 16 all the way up through the JVC X-eye, onto the current gens and honestly it's a bit lacking these days in the diversity, but the games are pretty cool. I still think Splatterhouse was one of the best games ever lol.

Is this enough yet? Can I stop embarrassing myself yet? I'm not much of a talker..
Locked Previous topicNext topic