Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

FiainKoka
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 2457
United States of America

Games

Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Hello,

I just joined today. I get online late Eastern Standard time. If that lines up with you I'll see you out there.

Koka
Sophie
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 9
Level 9
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 1853
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:35 pm

Welcome to GS :)
LegionDad
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:18 am

Hey all I just registered and joined. I have recently gotten back on Destiny 2, right before the Beyond Light was released. Really enjoying it again. Have played some RDR Online recently as well and that is about all I have had time for outside of work and parenting. I am on Xbox Series X, gamertag is LegionDad.
Razoo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1739
Suriname

Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:56 am

Hello,

I'm new to the group, I play mostly solo but sometimes it's fun to play in a goup or a team.
I'm on console both Xbox/x and PS4 (until my subscription expires) and sometimes I play on pc.
Feel free to add me on Xbox 8-)
Play_Twisted
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5

Games

Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:44 pm

Hey Gunslingers!

My name is Brian, and I am 48 years old. I used to have several competitive clans/guilds I ran with a few years back, but as I got older, and had a family I drifted away from those. It has been mostly myself a couple of long time friends playing together for the last several years, and would love to start meeting more players, and adding people to our groups as we go.
Been playing games since the Atari 2600 and owned dang near every console from then until the PS3/XBOX360 generations, then I went pretty much PlayStation from there, currently on PSN with my new PS5. Playing Godfall, Fallout76, Breakpoint, Borderlands 3, and a few other games in there as we get bored, and need to change things up.

I am in Northern California, so in the Pacific time zone, and work full time, while also having a family, so as I am sure most of you experience, not always online, and sometimes have to bail out in the middle of game due to unforeseen circumstances.

My PSN name is Play_Twisted I used to play on PC as well, but I work with computers all day, and don't want to get home and get on one again. If you are on PSN please hit me up with a friend request, even if I did not mention a game you are playing, I own a lot of games, and if I see a lot of my friends playing a game, I will usually buy it too.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:26 pm

What an excellent introduction, @Play_Twisted ! Thank you for joining and taking the time to post. I, too, am an older gamer (42) gaming in Northern California so I would like to say you are in good company. ;)

Please let any of us know if you have any questions or have trouble getting in with the rest of us as you kick your feet up and make yourself at home.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:30 pm

Welcome aboard, @Razoo, and thank you for joining! Please let us know if you have any questions as you get use to the lay of the land!
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:33 pm

Welcome to the Gunslingers, @LegionDad, and thank you for joining! There is a good number of our members migrating over to the Xbox Series X so you should be able to get into Destiny 2 with them, no problem. If you do have any problems, however, please let me know, and I will get you set up! :D
LegionDad
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:04 pm

McMurphy wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:33 pm
Welcome to the Gunslingers, @LegionDad, and thank you for joining! There is a good number of our members migrating over to the Xbox Series X so you should be able to get into Destiny 2 with them, no problem. If you do have any problems, however, please let me know, and I will get you set up! :D
Do y'all have a clan on D2 that is open for joining?
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
United States of America

Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:34 pm

Yes, we do!

Here is our first Xbox clan: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=575192

If you, for some reason, find that one full, we have a second one: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2278580
Locked Previous topicNext topic