Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

LEGO Super Mario's Adventures

Have you bought a set yet?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:16 pm

When I first saw the trailer for the LEGO Super Mario's Adventures set(s), I must admit that it looked a little janky, particularly how Mario looked. Fast forward a few months of having my son gush over the interactive displays of the Starter Kit in retail stores, I warmed up to the idea more and more. So, today, because I couldn't resist the temptation any longer to create some bonding experiences over a set of LEGOs, I picked up the Starter Kit and two of the mystery grab bags, which have a random extra characters Mario can interact with.

The set is a lot of fun. Word of warning though: You will need to download an instructional app on your phone or tablet (ironically, I don't believe it is available on the Switch) for assembly instructions. There is no traditional paper booklet that LEGO sets normally have. That said, the app is well done, and my five year old son had NO problem navigating it or understanding how to put the parts together.

I'll post the announcement trailer below, but I do recommend it for families...or even an old LEGO & Mario fan. ;)

There are some really cool extension sets as well. Just remember: you must have the starter kit since it has the needed Mario piece.

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm just finding out about this now and all I can say is WICKED! That looks like alot of fun.

Sold out everywhere here except Walmart so I may have to look into it :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic