Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

TruckTruckGoose
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:58 am

Getting linked back in with Gunslinger Gaming. Looking for fellow Gunslingers who play GTA V, PUBG, Red Dead 2 and Rocket League. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

LA_Paladin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Introducing myself as requested -- I'm Gabriel, hovering around 40, based in Los Angeles. After going solo online for a while, I'm looking to group up with decent folk interested in playing Fortnite or Overwatch. I am open to learning new games that are a genre fit for me, and that someone can help me learn...

Howdy Gunslingers! Thanks for letting me join.
PiDDiT
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 2112
United States of America

Games

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:08 pm

Hey man, I am on RL a lot as well. You can hit me up on Steam, PiDDiT is IGN for almost everything. I am no RL expert, in 3s I run around plat/diamond, and that's what I play most, but I can run in 2s. Love to catch a game with you sometime.
Stormwalker
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:19 am

Hi All! I am a long time gamer trying out ARK for the first time, I started up and am playing on a private ARK Server. I am interested in finding anyone else who might be interested in playing on the server. Currently its a small server with a 10 player limit, No Mods as I prefer to try out games as they were intended on being played by the devs. The server is set for PVP as I like to explore all aspects of a game however I am not looking for a constant battle for survival. I am a casual gamer as I work alot so I am not on all the time. If you are interested in playing ARK on the server, please post a little introduction here and I will send you a private message with the server information. Nice to meet you folks!!!
ZeroJokerr
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6780
United States of America

Games

Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:40 am

Hey everyone,

I recently have been trying to get back into Apex and found this community which seems to be exactly what I've been looking for. I work 1st shift so I usually play in the evenings after 5 pm cst and on weekends. I am looking for people to just come home from work and relax and have fun playing games with. But I also have that competitive nature, so I wouldn't mind being more competitive once I get use to the game again. I'm not one of those super sweaty players but I think I'm above average.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to playing with some of you.
My gamertag is ZeroJokerr
TDurden
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5770

Games

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

Hey, just joined hoping to find others playing RDR2 Online/PC. Am interested in doing posse stuff, but I keep getting joined up with random folks who only speak Chinese :)
IH25
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7922

Games

Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:03 pm

Early 20’s Aussie bloke, looking for some people to play Modern Warfare with that have a mic and also play the objective. I primarily play hardcore shoothouse 24/7.
Xbox GamerTag: hick96
CaesarDeGreat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:11 am

How can I not have enough characters???
CaesarDeGreat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:12 am

I was looking for some people to play Destiny 2 with, found this clan. Not sure what to expect but I hope I will be pleasantly surprised.
Brodus012
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5786
United States of America

Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:56 am

Hey all,

I go by Brodus. I took a long break from gaming (Ps4) but I use to play COD and Destiny 1, daily after work. I'm in my 40's now with kids (divorced) and just enjoying life. I am looking for some people to play Modern Warfare with on PC ( I use a controller though). I'm not terrible at Modern Warfare and use to be pretty good a few years ago. currently my KD is 1.2 with my fav weapon. now its .90 because I like to try new weapons, equipment, and do challenges. I am new to PC gaming. Not sure how to use Discord and my new headset sounds great, but no one can hear me. could use some help... Thank you and I look forward to playing with you soon. Take care.

Brodus
Locked Previous topicNext topic