Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BigSig55
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2744
United States of America

Games

Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Good Evening to everyone,

Hey my name is Josh but I go by Sig or BigSig. I'm 36 years old married with 3 kids and two dogs. I'm a Special Ed teacher by day and avid gamer at night. I game on the Xbox platform and play Division 2 and Destiny 2 currently. I'm looking for a more US based clan for Division 2 as the one I'm in currently is mainly based in the UK and it's hard to raid with the time difference. I've done the current raid once but didn't down Razorback du to time issues. Looking for a laid back group of people that love to have fin while gaming. My GT is BigSig55, feel free to hit me up. If it says I'm playing Fortnite or Minecraft it's my son on the Xbox on my account. I play in the evenings and on the weekends.

Looking forward to taking on the Raid with you guys and hopefully forming some friendships,

Sig

Mr_Wurley
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:00 am

:D

Hi all

Mature (44) gamer dad here looking for a relaxed and fun few people to play BF5 on PS4 where K/D ratio doesn’t matter as much as having fun and working as a team. PSN ID is daddio_sk13 if you fancy a game
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:19 am

Welcome @BigSig55 :)
DefiantTitan37
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Greetings Slingers! I'm an old vanilla Destiny player and looking to get more active and do more endgame content in D2. I'm in the midwest so I'm american central time zone and normally play in the evenings and weekends. Feel free to add me or send me an invite. PS4 ign: DefiantTitan37
Roshadus
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9629
United States of America

Games

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey y'all,

My Username for pretty much Everything is Roshadus I go by He/Him pronouns. Everyone usually shortens my username to Roshy (Row-she)I'm relatively young but I look forward to a more kind and mature gaming community. I've been gaming since I was knee high to a grasshopper.

My favorite type of games are RPGs and strategy games. I work a 9 to 5 so I don't have to much time to play but i look forward to grouping up with people in game. I'm looking for people to play both Fallout 76,Rdr2 or For Honor.

I've come from recently some younger communities and have realized as I've gotten older I have less tolerance for the crassness that has come about in this world and those younger than I. I'm hoping for a caring and kind community that is a haven from all the craziness that happens in our daily lives.

I hope to meet you all in game or on the forums!

Memento Mori
eevuljeeneuss
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7830
United States of America

Games

Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:27 am

Hi everyone! I'm Logan. I'm 31 and have really been getting into Fallout 76 ever since I finally branched out from Nintendo consoles and got an Xbox. I work a full time job, so most of my playing will be weekends and evenings. Looking forward to meeting some of you fellow Vault 76ers in Appalachia!
Ategev82
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9336

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:01 am

Hello all,

Veteran Destiny player since Destiny 1. Originally was in the Dads of Destiny Ronin clan. But sadly they disbanded near the end of the Destiny 1 cycle. Since Destiny 2 dropped, Ive been riding solo. but id like to change that now. I play other games as well too but Destiny is my main fix lol. Mostly game on xbox one, but also play on PS4 and PC. I also have a switch too. Mostly causal gamer, do play some crucible though. Usually dont get on till around 6pm. on weekends im on usually till 5am. I love loot shooters and RPG's. I have a strong love for Diablo, but im taking a break from it for awhile. Um, I am a single father of 3, 2 girls, 1 boy. So that being said, I dont always get on to play. Life can be crazy, so we do what we can.

I look forward to meeting you all in game.
CanyonR
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 3809

Games

Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:49 am

Greetings,

I'm new to the whole clan concept. I've mostly played single player RPGs but i'm trying to branch out into the world of Online Games as a service. I'm playing the Division 2 right now and got the Clans capability so i started looking around. I liked the description for the Gunslingers so I thought i would check it out. I'm mostly playing solo but would be interested in grouping up for missions and raids.

Cheers!

Canyon R
CanyonR - #PCMasterRace #ITgeek
NickNitro@fullsend
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:37 am

WHts your ps4 gamer tag? I really need a team for fallout 76..
JTGJR007
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:34 pm

Hey everyone! I’m new here, but looking forward to making some friends. I’m an XBOX guy playing Destiny 2. I’ve been in a couple different clans over the life of Destiny, but people come and go and activity drops off. I’m 48 years old, hence the old man quote in the subject line...
I was once a member of 2old2play if that rings any bells.
GT is JTGJR007 but you can shorten it and cal me JT.
See ya all around!
Locked Previous topicNext topic