Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Equites_Ferrata
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Games

Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Thanks, i appreciate it! See you out there!

TSSoldierSpy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0433
United States of America

Games

Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 pm

Hello one and all. The first games I ever played were made by Atari, that should give you an idea of my age. I used to be an intense Battlefield 2 gamer but that was ten years ago so I am a bit rusty. I joined this community looking to join PC gamers that are currently into BFV and Fallout76. I am on discord as well, say hi if you see me on there, Cheers!
TSSoldierSpy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0433
United States of America

Games

Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Hey man, I am also back in school for Software Development good luck with your studies and congrats on your engagement. Cheers.
Ardwinn
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:51 pm

Howdy, gamer Dad here looking for an in game clan invite for Destiny 2 on PS4. I try to get in as much gaming as I can when not spending time with my family. Sometimes it results in me falling asleep at the controller so if you see my character running into a wall for 20 minutes don't be surprised..lol.
KiwiSamirai
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3282

Games

Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:19 pm

How’s it going everyone! My name is Justin. I saw this group from looking for clans, and thought I matched really well to my play style. I’m a casual gamer who doesn’t always have time to game, but when I do, I can be found mainly on destiny 2. I main a storm called warlock. I hope joining this clan will let me experience all of the endgame I missed from the first couple years of destiny
Grail
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:26 am

Hello all,

Grail here. I'm an Xbox Destiny player that's been around since the beginning, of well, everything. I've been gaming since before there were graphics and have always loved playing video games. I've been playing Destiny since it came out as well as the Xbox as you can probably tell from my GT.

I've never really been in a clan as my game time is limited and often at odd hours so I just have a couple of friends that I play with weekly but we've never been able to do any raids or higher end content so I'm hoping Gunslingers will be a good fit for us.

If I know ahead of time I can try to make sure I allocate time to do group activities so hopefully there will be some kind of calendar or schedule that I can use to find good groups for end game content.

Looking forward to experiencing Destiny in a whole new way.

Thanks for the invite.
Grail
It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool. - Marlboro Man circa 1991
Shoe73
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1826

Games

Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:23 am

Hi everyone, Shoe here! Been gaming since the 1980's, first computer was a Tandy Color Computer II.

I am 46 years old, PC gamer.

I have played Day of Defeat, Battlefield series, Minecraft, ECO, GTA 5 mainly.

I just purchased Red Dead Redemption II for the PC and was hoping to find a group that will be playing it on the PC.

Hope to meet some friends here.
Ender1273
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 7257

Games

Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Hello everyone,
Coming to you from the great white north where I play games and stay warm from the vents of my PS4. I am a shooter game fan and have recently blew the dust of my Ace of Spades and gotten back in to Destiny 2. It was my go to game for the longest time but got a little tired of the grind. But with Shadowkeep I am back with fresh eyes and a new enthusiasm (when my wife lets me play). Looking to play with some new guardians and maybe get some info and ideas on some new games I can waste my nights on, again when my wife lets me!!!
Hoping to find some like minded players to have a good time playing games with and not being yelled at by the 12 year old for not playing the game correctly.

Hoping to knock barrels soon!!
its_marshall35
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 8725
United States of America

Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:22 pm

Hey guys,
My name is Austin, i am a 22 y/o Marine Vet, i just recently got back into gaming and dont have many people to play with like i used to. So i mhere to see who i can bond with. I live in Virginia, i am usually playing Rainbow Six or Borderlands 3. But with the new Call of Duty coming out ill be stuck on that. So you guys should add my PSN - its_marshall35 and come play!
Maibs
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9047
Great Britain

Games

Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Hello everyone, my names Nathan, 33yo 2 kids, gaming is my evening escape, Gamertag on most platforms is Maibs just moved to PC Gaming after being a console user for many years, still have my Xbox/Ps4 and switch but have been enjoying to freedom of PC gaming, most of my friends still play consoles so pretty lonely gaming currently hence why i signed up here, really into Destiny 2 would like to finally try out the raids, just picked up new modern warfare and love abit of rocket league occasionally.

Hope to game with some of you sometime
Locked Previous topicNext topic