Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Red Dead Redemption II

Clan communications & game discussions regarding RDR2 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Definitely a pre-order for me! I don't care if there is a single place I can buy it, it will be mine.... oh yes... it will be mine.

Gillx83
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5004

Games

Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:46 pm

I joined this group just for RDO for PC.

Cant wait to play with some of yall!
OmegaConstruct
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4180
United States of America

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:55 am

I'm on board! I'm mainly excited for the story mode, but once I get through that I'll definitely check out online with some of my fellow gunslingers.
buttonbag
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:37 am

Hello! I'm glad I found this place. I signed up with GS since RDR1 from wayyy back. I was late in the game and the community wasn't very active. Now that RDR2 is finally for PC, I can't wait to see you all in there. I'm currently playing through story mode and will venture out online soon.
Jesse9697
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:30 am

I just started getting back into RDR2, I am planning on getting through the main story before getting into the online game, any advice, or is it better to just get into online?
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:10 pm

I personally loved the RDR2 campaign. In fact I’d go so far as to say it’s better than the online component. Don’t get me wrong. The online is a lot of fun, but I think you’d be doing yourself a great injustice by not playing and finishing the campaign. Plus then you’re well aquatinted with how all the game mechanics work 😀
Jesse9697
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:54 am

I have really been enjoying the campaign so far. I think I will wait to get more acquainted with the mechanics, like you said. Thanks for the reply!
Jmax0420
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4378
United States of America

Games

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:39 am

What's up everyone. I have spent the last month crushing the RDR2 story and am ready to go online. It's been a while since I have wanted to play anything online with others as my last 2 outings were the first 3 years that GTA Online existed, and Destiny from day 1 for about 3 years also. I didn't fall out of online play for any particular reason, just kinda burnt out for a while. I have spent a lot of this time getting into modding single player gta v, skyrim, and fallout 4 on pc. But as I have spent so long out of online gaming, I don't really have many people to play with, and honestly, even though I found my way here, I am kinda lost in this process as alot has changed from how things used to work. Anyway, I am Jmax0420 across almost every platform there is, so if you want to send me an invite, I am easy to find.... Ps, help figuring out how to join a posse would be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic