Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

mournegrim
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Hello Everyone!!
We'd love an invite to the clan to play with like minded people. My wife and I have gamed on various platforms and various games for many years. We are currently on PS4 playing Destiny 2, Warframe, and occasionaly ESO. We have kids and work, but play as much as possible and would love to join a community like the Gunslingers. Past games include Destiny 1, World of War craft, Diablo 3 and a few others we may have forgotten.
My gamer tag is Lord_Frostmane and my wife's is Lady_Frostmane.(PS4) :)

dstivich
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 4553

Games

Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:01 am

Casual person looking to find someone to play Destiny 2 with while my old clan broke down
PC
ativanpillow
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 4628

Games

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:06 pm

Hey guys/gals, just wanted to introduce myself here.

I'm 26, been gamin since as long as I can remember. First console was a beat up N64 from a yard sale and moved through all the major consoles since then. Recently just made the switch to PC and have/will be primarily be gaming on.

Born and raised in NYC, proud alumni of St. Johns U (go johnnies!) and then enlisted in the US Army. Still serving so my days are typically pretty hectic and my gaming is limited to some weeknights but primarily weekends.

I believe games are meant to be shared and they are just way more fun when you get to play with others. So I am glad to have found a older community of like minded people to be able to game with.

Mainly play all the AAA titles with a hard focus on RPG/story driven titles.

Really looking forward to group up with all of you in the future!
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:39 am

Welcome @mournegrim & @Adeandrea :)
I’ll be sending friend requests and a Warframe clan invite shortly.
*Edit: You two are already in a clan. Lmk if/when you decide to leave that clan and I’ll send another invite. ;)
If you haven’t joined already; here’s a link to our Discord. https://discord.gg/nSHpysW
Loki
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8425
Belgium

Games

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:55 pm

tl;dr
- Loki
- 35,5 years past the 'best before' date
- some forms of insanity, but not smart enough to be able to spell the definitions
- have 2 kids in co-parenting

mostly playing:
Borderlands 3 on PC
Xcom 2

Long description
--------------------
Been playing since too long. Started with the Commodore 64 and the old nintendo console (can't remember the name)
Then up to Westwoods Command And Conquer and MicroProses UFO:Enemy Unknown. Those were my first real addictions. And I'd play them instantly if they ever came out with better graphics.

Later I abandonned the C&C franchise when EA took over the licence, but I never left the XCOM series.
I've spend way too many hours playing Guildwars, and later when I could affort it, World of Warcraft, I still crave that feeling of 'belonging' sometimes.
When Borderlands 1 came out, I was instantly in love.

Now we're 2019. I barely have any time to play any games, but I do whenever something new comes out. Between those I play some mobile games, but nothing that really sticks.
I'm a software developer and analist by day, and I divide my time as ant-keeper, father, juggler, partner, gamer when I'm not working.
Eudoxis
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:22 am

Rare Mid week Player after Work, Semi-regular Weekend Player. Loving Red Dead Online (PS4) at the moment.

Looking for people to Posse with, run some Bounties, hang out drinking beers in Camp, Fishing, etc.

Send an invite to: Eudoxis

Catch ya Later!
CupODIrtyH2O
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9377
United States of America

Games

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:29 am

Hey all,

I am an adult gamer who has adult responsibilities (kids + job + wife to keep happy), but I still love gaming when I can. Generally, I play three to four nights a week after I manage to wrangle the kiddoes into their beds. I also tend to get some time in on weekend mornings. I own my own business and occasionally I can log in from my desk when I need a break from the grind. I am from the Great PNW so that means pacific time zone gaming.

I am laid back and generally pretty easy going when it comes to gaming. What's the point if you don't enjoy it, right? I look for the same with a community. I like a challenge, but I also like people that can have a laugh and fun with what they are doing.

My platforms are: PC, PS4, and Switch.

My current games are: Division 2 (PC), Destiny 2 (PC), Overwatch (PS4/PC), Anthem (PS4)

I would also like to get into Borderlands 3 when I get a chance.

I joined up primarily after seeing a link when looking for a Division 2 clan. I am a bit behind in that I bought the game at launch and then sat on it for a while before starting again in the last couple of months. I have done the solo grind and am now in World Tier 4 working on getting to 5. I would like to find a group that I can link up with to attack the game and have a good time.

My Uplay, etc, ID's are in my profile. Please feel free to send me a friend request!

-Cup
mudslinger79
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6405

Games

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:19 pm

Hello everyone
Me-work a lot and play Xbox when I can( great stress release). Family-wife and 3 children. Mainly play Destiny 2 but have several downloaded. Really looking for clan members I can jump in and help (or be helped) when I can. Way behind the times on anything web based but believe I requested to join clan properly. Thank you
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:38 am

Can confirm; you do know how to request to join a clan properly. ;)
Welcome @mudslinger79 !
mudslinger79
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6405

Games

Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:24 pm

I thank you-I’m not on like I was with Destiny 1 but willing to help wherever I can
Locked Previous topicNext topic