Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Dustyzapper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:46 am

Hi everyone just wanted to say thanks for letting me join GS. I am currently looking to join the PC The Division 2 clan. I also enjoy playing World of Warcraft, Far Cry series, Assassin Creed series, Ghost Recon Wildlands. I am retired from US Army as an EOD technician. With that said I am pretty flexible with my schedule to play games.

theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:21 am

Welcome DustyZapper, I just started playing Division 2 myself. @gobi42 will get you hooked up with the clan. I'm still getting my feet wet in there. You planning to try out WoW Classic?

Anyway, welcome to GS, hope you enjoy your stay.
Dustyzapper
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:28 am

Thank you theL33tness, I did download the wow classic but not sure I want to play it again. I was an original WoW beta player and if I recall it sucked having to walk every where in the game. Yea it was cool doing the 40 player molten core raids etc. but not sure I want to level up again in the old material. Will be on The Division 2 tonight around 6:00 pm CST because @gobi42 said he will send me an invite.
MantisxT0boggan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:35 pm

Hey Everyone.
Looking to get into a clan for Destiny 2 XB1. Wanting to do raids and other activities that require more than 1 person to complete. I have been playing Destiny since launch day and have been trying to complete triumphs and all of that. Looking for people that don't mind teaching raids and looking for lore. I don't mind playing Gambit or in the Crucible. Down to help people complete missions or find lore that I have found. Would like to clan up before Shadow keep launches. Look forward to meeting anyone who just wants to play and enjoy Destiny
theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:11 pm

I'm still leveling up but hopefully I'll be ready for some end game after the weekend. Hope to catch you in game.
OP Wonder Woman
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8839

Games

Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:36 pm

Howdy all! Looking for other members to team up with on Black Ops 4. Love playing duos and quads in blackout. I play for enjoyment and to laugh/cut up, not too competitive, but I do like to win. I also enjoy playing multiplayer, tdm and barebones. Shoot me an invite on Xbox one, OP Wonder Woman
Cowboy Igor
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Cowboy Igor here on Xbone
New and old member.
I had slow internet for the past couple years so I had to quit a lot of stuff:(
But the good news is that I’m back !!!
Right now I’m catching up on Destiny 2.
XBOX gametag Cowboy Igor
I play on the weekends and I drink lots of beer then except on Sunday, I just play. Can’t go to work Monday all hungover. Lol
Cheers :lol:
icy.ruts
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Canada

Games

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:42 am

Hey there!

Happy to be here & looking forward to meeting some new folks and tackling some new challenges in D2.

I'm a former Arcade junkie (anyone remember Crystal Castles, Xevious, Galaxian??? ...Anyone?? ...hello?) and have been around consoles for over 30 years ( :o Ouch!!).

I am pretty much playing D2 exclusively these days (with two friends, in our "clan") and although I have been playing Destiny since it first came out, I have never raided and have had trouble getting together with folks to conquer a lot of the pinnacle activities.

My primary character is a warlock, but I do dust off my hunter & titan occasionally.

I prefer PvE, but have started playing more crucible & Gambit.

I enjoy helping people out at any level I can, including grinding for specific drops or those elusive god rolls!!

Hopefully, I'll run into you in-game!! :mrgreen:

Cheers!!
- Icy
retrobrian80
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 0048
Great Britain

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 am

Afternoon all. I was a member on this forum many years ago but then life got really busy. I thought I'd rejoin with the intention of finding some gamers to game with. I'm an older gamer that plays mainly on PS4 as well as stream from my PS4. My main online game right now is Grand Theft Auto Online. I'm also from Britain.
My legend starts here.
AceRimmer17
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Wales

Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:18 pm

Looking for more people to group up and enjoy Overwatch with (PC).

I'm just a regular mid thirties gamer who works too much, has two young kids and enjoys playing in a community.

AceRimmer17#2859
Locked Previous topicNext topic