Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

outworld_mc
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7676
United States of America

Games

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:10 am

Hi fellow gamers! I go by the handle Outworld_MC and i stumbled across GS on the LookingForClan website. I've been on the hunt for a while for older gamer friends, and this sounds like just what I have been seeking. I am a 38 year old father of three and a gamer since the days of the 2600. I love to play PUBG but can't deal with the immature nature of random grouping anymore. Would love to squad up with folks who play later at night, as i work days and don't have much luck meeting folks who just want to HAVE FUN gaming! I would be down for Apex Legends and other BR's too, just not Fortnite :D . I myself enjoy the more realistic shooters, just love team games and and chill groups! I am also looking forward to World of Warcraft Classic, so feel free to hit me up for that as well! I am on every night 10pm to whenever EST, so catch me lurking here or Steam/BattleNet!

DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am

Welcome fellow Warframe player :lol:

Check out the Warframe forum here for all the clan info and some helpful lists of things!
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:46 am

Welcome to GS! If I played BR's, I would chill with you. :D
Path Illogical
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:05 am

Aloha,

From what I've read so far, this looks like the perfect place for me to be... adults who are into gaming for the fun of it.

Who am I, you ask? The simple answer is a 40 year old guy who's played everything from D&D on the Intellivision, to the Ultima series on a Commodore 64, to System Shock, Baldur's Gate (IBMs for those), to Borderlands and GTA (yep, I included consoles around that time), Darkest Dungeon, XCOM 2, and now... Fallout 76. It's far from perfect, believe me, I know. But I enjoy it, which is all it really boils down to.

Sense of humor? Yes. But you know everyone has different tastes... so let me list a few movies I find hilarious and hopefully that will give you an idea.

Fatal Instinct (I have no idea how Armand Assante kept a straight face for some of the scenes), Black Dynamite (the best homage to terrible 70s films I've ever seen), Kung Fu Hustle (I didn't think a live action cartoon was doable until I saw this), and Thank You For Smoking (complex and perfectly delivered comedy). Far from an exhaustive list, but I think that should give you an idea.

And what do I do in Fallout 76? I complete Events to track down rare items, Daily and Weekly challenges to stockpile atoms, and help other people with whatever weirdness they're currently up to. It's about time I tried to actually make serious friends (or at least friendly acquaintances), though. Which is what lead me here.

So if you catch me in game, which is fairly likely as I'm usually on every day for at least a little while, say hello. I'm happy to farm materials, tag along through quests, marvel at whatever glitches pop up, or just enjoy some decent conversation while sipping on a radioactive drink.

Short version? Let's hang out in Appalachia, kill time, kill mutants, and just enjoy the hell out of life. My name is Link (seriously). And I'm very happy to make your acquaintance.

:D
outworld_mc
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7676
United States of America

Games

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Nice to meet you! I appreciate the shout!
ZukiniZesh
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8877

Games

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Whats up folks. So i found GS while lookin for a clan for Warframe and its nice to find one that has people across games and platforms. To me that just means more fun to have in other games. I dabble in many games but recently its been PUBG, Warframe and Diablo III on XBOX. i do play on PC from time to time since i just finished my first build so im always down to play there as well youll just have to message me first since im normally on my XBOX. other than that, to introduce myself, Im from Texas, 28 years old, got 1 kiddo (for the time being) and i mainly play in the evenings after work. i look foward to playin with some of yall and hope yalls day is goin well.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:40 am

Welcome @ZukiniZesh :)
pseudopsynic
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7123

Games

Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:48 pm

Came across GS's recruitment post on the Warframe forums. I'm so glad to have found this group! As a 31 year old gamer with a job, wife, and 2 kids, finding a mature group of gamers to play with can be difficult. Thanks so much for just existing! I look forward to playing with you. Hope to see a clan invite soon!
Apogee
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:19 am

Hello,

I'm a 39 y/o gamer from Indianapolis (UTC -4) looking to find a new group of like-minded folks to clan-up with for the D2 expansion, and I have a 9-5 work schedule. I like terrible jokes, talking about games and hobbies, shooting aliens, and nerding out with friends. None of whom so far play Destiny!

Interested in raids, nightfall, exotic quests, and occasionally being drug into PvP which I'm terrible at. I don't care at all about your gender, age, time-zone or if you're a parent and need to run deal with a crying baby sometimes. I've only come back after a hiatus and hit 750 last week. Hit me up if you want to do a thing with stuff.

See you, Guardians.
WolfFiveFive
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2509

Games

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Hey everyone,
My names David, I'm 25 and from SoCal. I found GS while searching for a Warframe Clan. I currently play Apex and Warframe as my mains but I used to play PUBG and COD4 as well. I typically play in the evenings after work and the gym from around 8pm to midnight PST. Looking forward to get to know everyone!
Locked Previous topicNext topic