Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Apex Legends

Clan communications & game discussions for Apex Legends here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DragonFire
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Great Britain

Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:49 am

I play Apex most days :-)

Cheap-shot_187
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:47 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Hey, sooooo, I'm so sick of playing with kids and assholes.... Sorry to be so blunt, but that's the reason i searched out this group. I have to say, I am competitive, but this is just a game, and I can't play 24/7, so I take it for what it is, and want to play with a fun group of people. Sometimes I can only get on for one or two games at a time, like between a load of laundry, lol. But other times can play all night.... Either way please add me, and let me know that this is where you found me from in the invite or I won't accept. I have too many friend requests already, that I refuse to accept because I won't accept unless I spoken to someone, and they're over 30.
BTW I'm a mom of a 11 year old and 8 year old, I'm 33😊 I've played COD since the day it came out die hard, my son told me to try APEX and I've been hooked ever since.... Hope to ttys

PSN

Cheap-shot_187
SMOOTH
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Fri May 10, 2019 1:09 pm

Hey guys if anyone wants to play, Xbox gamertag: Lt SMO0TH (Second O is a zero)

Would love to play with a proper squad instead of randos :mrgreen:
Elemental Chef
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Thu May 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Im always down to help. Ive learned to just mute the squad so you dont hear the BS and just play the game. Best way to practice. Xbox GT: Kazmantis
Greyedge
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 3220
United States of America

Games

Thu May 30, 2019 6:03 am

Just joined Gunslingers, hoping to find some fellow PC Apex Legend players. I'm not amazing, but I've got a few wins. I pulled my weight for at least one of them... :)
RiotPhenom
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:20 pm

I sent most of yall a request. Everyone is free to add me as well. GT= Riot Phenom
Zsorosi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Not quite sure how this all works .. add me on Xbox my gamer tag is GardenxGnomex3 and I do not check this often. Let’s get some dubs .. I’m down to play any game. Let’s hbe some fun. I play apex and overwatch and day z and many others just to name a few.

Too short to post so creating some blank space just like Taylor swift. Not sure how long it needs to be. Hopefully this will do. Have a great day and add your boy !!!

Still not enough so who knows how long it needs to be. Go USA treat your girl good and always cherish the day
Doee Kathryn
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0666
United States of America

Games

Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:04 am

Ohh Thanks!! I don't check my thread nearly as much as I should. I'll add you on xbox!
I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:27 am

Hey ive been playing a week (an hour at most) and play with random until a buddy logs on (PSN) its not bad, most people dont talk which is nice, and even if your team jumps separate its pretty much solo runs. i like it, have won once, and seem to always get 2nd place with randoms or my buddy and a random. I like it more than Fortnite. just be positive, you'll get the hang of it.
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:29 am

hey man, i have been playing for a bit now, hit me up and we can run a few. let me know :D
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic