Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

imtiaz3
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch

Games

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi everyone,

Have been getting into destiny 2 as of late, and I know that game can be 100 times better with great team mates. Looking to eventually try some casual raiding one day. Relatively new to the whole parent thing so basically play when ever I am free. Ran into this site on some Google searches finding clans for parents. Seems like a good place to join. Hoping to find a clan to play every now and then and make some progress in the game. Playing vanilla D2 at the moment.

I'm 32 years, work in IT. I also play Switch Mario kart 8 and smash Bros and a few others, but for now really want to dig my hooks into Destiny 2.

I am super into heavy metal and play bass in a band for those wanting to bond over similar interests :)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Dr. Roboculous
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:16 am

I joined this group while looking through the Warframe clans list after being kicked twice from my previous clan for inactivity for 6 days. So I'm looking for a Warframe clan/alliance. Other multiplayer games I play a lot are Shadow Warrior 2, Bulletstorm [there's a multiplayer mode], Killing Floor 2, Dying Light, Sunset Overdrive, Zombie Army Trilogy and others. Basically, I love gore and shooters and a multiplayer mode adds extra fun. I'm always looking for people to play Bulletstorm with. Xbox gamertag: DrRoboculous . Same name on Warframe official forums.

Musically, I'm into mostly metal; grindcore, deathcore, slam, some old school death metal, avant-garde, tech-death/tech-grind/tech-whatever, cybergrind, hardcore, mathcore. But I also love hip-hop & The Residents and Radiohead -who get their whole own category all to themselves. :D And then very occasionally some folk, drum'n'bass/harsh-noise-electronic, trip-hop and whatever you would call The Swans.

:!: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Dr. Roboculous on Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:49 am

Welcome! @Dr. Roboculous
I'll be sending you a clan invite shortly. ;)
Buggeh
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Wed May 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Hello everyone!
Its been a while since I had to write up an introduction for something... So I'm going to give it a shot.

Name's Buggeh or Bug. Its not short for anything I'm afraid...
I'm a 30 year-old gamer from Belgium who likes to call himself a "professional bartender", if there is such a thing.
I started gaming on the Commodore 64 and was sold, never looked back. From consoles I finally went to PC with the release of Battlefield 2142 and thus my gaming carreer began.

But, let me not bore you to death with the ammount of hours I sank into Battlefield, Call of Duty and whatever else we played back then.
Let me tell you a little about where I come from and what I'm looking for.

Since the beginning of my gaming carreer I've always joined clans and communities. Having fun with others, having a beer and a laugh and just enjoying yourself is what everything is about to me.
Thats why I'm looking to join a community with likeminded people.

I'm a former Navy Sailor gone Bartender.
I served in the Belgian Navy for about 4 years in the artic circle and the pacific ocean. (How to freeze yourself to death and then cook yourself to death 101).
I had a great time, learned a lot but it was time for something else. Bartending!
After working in your average common brown establishment I got a taste for bartending and found my way into the coctail bartending scene.
Fast-Forward a few years later and you'll find me as the barkeep that will serve you your splendid Old Fashioned in your favourite 5 star hotel.

Simply put, I'm the type of guy thats looking for some great people to hang out with, have some fun, share some laughs and just have a great time with.

I'm sure there's loads more to tell, but thats going to be it for now!
Welcome to ask me anything and everything!

Until then,
Cya on the battlefield!

Buggeh
alan_olorez
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5394

Wed May 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Hey everyone! Al here, a PC player from a small town in Ohio. I work full time and have 3 kids so I'm looking forward to having some pals to play with when I get free time. I'm big into BLOPS4 right now (MP and Zombies, willing to squad in Blackout though), and I still dabble in Overwatch. I'm willing to fire up Blops3 or even my old PS3 from time to time haha. Seems like the core values of this org is exactly what I'm looking for and playing with people my age is always a plus. Excited to make new connections with you all!
broadcastmike
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9643
United States of America

Games

Wed May 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Hey all - I'm Mike, looking for friends to keep Fallout 76 interesting. I play primarily on PC. I'm in the Army and on my way to Korea in 2 weeks, so I'll likely be gaming when most of you should be sleeping, so I hope to be able to link up. Looking forward to seeing you all out there!
IRTheDude
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9854

Games

Wed May 01, 2019 8:13 pm

Hello Gunslingers. My name is Jeff, aka IRTheDude on PS4, aka DeepSno on XB1. I’m excited to be a member and am looking forward to playing Division 2 on PS4 with you all.
MargaritaMama
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu May 02, 2019 7:20 am

Welcome to Gs!
MargaritaMama
Rank 10
Rank 10