Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:13 am

I'm pretty sure we have a Destiny 2 PC group on the discord of ours. But I use a Destiny LFG discord channel that has a crap ton of people I usually use when I play on PC

"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:48 am

Thrasher RP wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:26 am
Not to make a random input. But instead of making a new topic. Ill add it here. Is the base game, without expansion good? And worth the buy this lare? It is only $16 new.
You can definitely buy the base game and a couple expansions for around $20 on CDKeys and G2A at least the time when I was looking around for new games. But if you're going to buy Destiny I high suggest you just grabbing the entire DLC while you're at it. You'll run through the game so fast if you just buy the base game.
PrivatePixel
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:38 am

Zer0Burn75 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:22 pm
Wait until you get a Bad Omens with Tracking and Cluster bombs, that Sins will get deleted hard and fast. Believe me when I say there is a ton of incentive to play Gambit. Now that the Aim Assist has been dropped on the Sleeper it does make it a bit harder because it does lock to PvE targets faster that PvP targets. Once they lower the amount of ammo you get it will make it a little less fun too. The only people that it left really unhappy are those players that are not aware of the counter too it. I had to say that a run and hide strategy is a good counter but in this case if you can get back to the further area in the map you can generally avoid getting hit. Not only that but if you have a fast rate of fire pulse or scout you can melt an enemy before they even a shot off.
I have Bad Omens (a couple, actually; one with Tracking and Cluster Bombs), but I left them in my Vault. I have used it in PvE; Tracking's nice, but to me, it doesn't seem to have the punch or blast radius of the Sins (my Sins has Cluster Bombs; no Tracking). If my play style involved crouching and aiming, I could see the benefits of the Bad Omens with these weapon perks, but I like to fire off rockets while on the move or airborne (not to brag, but I'm pretty good at nailing my targets ;) ), which is why Sins are a staple in my loadout.

As for Gambit, I'll still run it if I get an invite, but as a solo player, I'd rather be elsewhere. The run-and-hide strategy works (sometimes) if you're on the opposite end of a map, but that's not always possible, especially if you were in the process of banking motes when the invader alarm sounds. Also, I have little interest in running Gambit with randoms. It's more than people stealing motes; the bigger issues are not banking them, or helping to clear blockers.
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:32 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:
Not to make a random input. But instead of making a new topic. Ill add it here. Is the base game, without expansion good? And worth the buy this lare? It is only $16 new.
You can definitely buy the base game and a couple expansions for around $20 on CDKeys and G2A at least the time when I was looking around for new games. But if you're going to buy Destiny I high suggest you just grabbing the entire DLC while you're at it. You'll run through the game so fast if you just buy the base game.
It seems to still have a big following on here. So I think ill pick the full game up, to run around with a few people from GS lol
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:42 pm

Thrasher RP wrote:
DrInsan3no wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:
It seems to still have a big following on here. So I think ill pick the full game up, to run around with a few people from GS lol
that'll work bro, Destiny 2 became popular again once Forsaken came out, unfortunately we won't be able to play unless you play that PC life :P
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:52 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:
DrInsan3no wrote:

that'll work bro, Destiny 2 became popular again once Forsaken came out, unfortunately we won't be able to play unless you play that PC life :P
Ah man, no Im on Xbox lol
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Thrasher RP wrote:
DrInsan3no wrote:
Thrasher RP wrote:

Yeah I saw that, just cross over to the dark side man!
Thrasher RP
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:59 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:55 pm
Thrasher RP wrote:
DrInsan3no wrote:

Yeah I saw that, just cross over to the dark side man!
I use to be on PC, I was on Playstation PC and Xbox. And then just switched over to Xbox when the 360 came out. My old PC got fried, and I never went back. I have a little Laptop I still play Age Of Empires on, but it is hardly strong enough to run those lol
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:08 pm

Ah fair enough brotha, maybe one of these days we'll run in to eachother lol
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm

More than happy to jump on and play with you renaldafeen :)
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic