Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Warframe

Clan communication & Warframe discussions here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:22 am

Yes! @redfoxbotox
Everyone has permissions to decorate the dojo. :)
Go wild!

redfoxbotox
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:28 am

Yeah, I was trying, but I keep forgetting that I'm leveling a melee weapon or I just straight run out of energy. I have a maxed out Flow on her, and then intensify but I don't have really any other ability damage increase mods to put on her. But I just found out she has an easy mode while doing an onslaught. I didn't realize the effect that casting shattered glass on myself would have. Can't wait til I can get a reactor to put on her. I think I was at like 70% damage reduction, and I guess she can get up to 90%. Gara = god mode, as long as I don't run out of energy.
HellSaber
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Games

Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:33 am

Now the Condrocs have achieved floof status the method for obtaining Tower White dye has changed:

>> Changed Tower White pigment to drop from Kuva Jesters instead of Condrocs and Mortus Pink pigment to drop from Tusk Flameblade instead of Kuakas.
>> Changed Tower White Pigment drop rate to a 100% chance to drop 1 instead of a 20% chance to drop 5, for more consistent farming.

1 Kuva Jester = 1 dye, we need 3k dyes to complete the pigment, we have less than 1.5k, so 1500+ Jester kills to go then. Maybe time to suspend Tower White and start another pigment and come back to this and Mortus Pink later?
LoweredMonk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:41 pm

I'm looking to form a somewhat steady group of players that want to farm. I'm more than happy to help farm for things you need, it's not just all about me. I'd really like the survival and defense modes but I'm always up for whatever.

I'm currently running a Nekros for the loot bonuses. I usually play from 6pm-10pm CST, and then more on the weekends. On most nights but not all.
majinbuu1461
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:48 am

Hi yall ,

I go by the name majinbuu1461 in Warframe , and i am a returning Veteran to the Game. I found this to be a cool group to game with ( as my current clan is inactive ) . I almost got the whole star chart completed , so if anyone needs any help just add me ingame . I always run with my kind of fixed build of : Mesa , Sybaris , Akbolto Prime and atterax whip . Also i do play supports such as Harrow . I am a PC gamer Btw .
lucidmantra
Level 1
Level 1

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:59 pm

I might to tag along and see if i can learn something about the game. Been interested for awhile.
LoweredMonk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:36 am

Sounds good. I only started less than a month ago, so you shouldn't be that far behind. I've only got 3-4 frames to level 30 and I'm into Phobos on clearing the map.
az3412
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2587

Games

Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:21 am

I just joined Gunslinger (thank dog for a group without 12 yr olds) and I'm looking forward to finding some other PS4 players.

Fynvarrah, I'll be sending you a friend request in-game later tonight.

I'm an East Coast player and I'm generally on every night between 10 and midnight.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Welcome back!

If you need into the GS Dojo, just shoot me a friend request ingame - same name as here :D
lastTaylor
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1504
United States of America

Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:03 am

Message me and we can do whatever. I am just trying to get back in the swing of the game. Warframe is name is lastTaylorZ
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic