Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem

Clan communications & game discussions for Anthem here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:11 am

Division 2 beta is over. Back on Anthem. Hopefully catch some of you online. I’ll make a wonderful meat shield for everyone :D

Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:46 pm

I am on randomly Wednesday thru Saturday, but am willing to team up with anyone on those days, just give me a time. With that in mind, I did create a club on Xbox called AnthemGUNS. Even though it has GUNS in the name, it is not an official Gunslingers Club, but since I have been here a long time and used to be a Leaders here, I plan to try to maintain it the same as it is done here. If anyone wants to be a part of it, just jump on and send a request to join and I will send you an invite.

If you are not on my friends list, either send me a friend request or at least message me to let me know you are from GS. Just makes it easier. =)

See you all online.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Oh Fed, you know I'm joining it :D
BwA Blitz
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:20 am

I'm in as well. I'm geared up enough to do GM1 without much problem now, provided the random health bug cooperates. Sounds like a lot of improvements coming in the March 12 update, I hope that's at the top of the list.
WhiskeyShard
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:07 am

I'm generally on rather randomly Monday through Thursday, and almost never on Fridays. Weekends are my usual time for playing, especially if it has been a rough work week. My usual is a Ranger, but I've been playing around and gearing some of the other suits. I'm also slowly building myself up to make it for GM1. Just need a bit of extra effort.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:51 am

Still playing through the missions (I know, I know, I'm slow) but if anyone wants to join me, feel free :D I got my Storm Javelin and am looking forward to grabbing the Interceptor and the Colossus next. I did the mission where you have to find Mathias last night solo (I tried twice with randoms and they quit so I said fuck it!) and it wasn't fun. Well, it was fun, the storm's ultimate is frickin amazing, but still, it would have been alot more fun with GS squad mates :D
WhiskeyShard
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:24 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:51 am
Still playing through the missions (I know, I know, I'm slow) but if anyone wants to join me, feel free :D I got my Storm Javelin and am looking forward to grabbing the Interceptor and the Colossus next. I did the mission where you have to find Mathias last night solo (I tried twice with randoms and they quit so I said fuck it!) and it wasn't fun. Well, it was fun, the storm's ultimate is frickin amazing, but still, it would have been alot more fun with GS squad mates :D
I'm down with helping out with the story missions! I personally enjoyed them. Frankly, I also enjoy flying around in freeplay looking for shenanigans and the like. Its rather cathartic for me.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm

I've only played as the storm and the ranger so far (really want an interceptor for some strange reason), but so far I love the Storm. Sure he has crappy shields, but damn he makes up for it with his alt abilities (love the freeze ray, particularly when there's a lot of enemies) and his ultimate (it's just about a one hit kill on gold enemies, sometimes two).

I really like the Ranger too, as he's just a good all-rounder. His rocket salvo is pretty damn nice too :D

I haven't played as the others, but would love to hear some opinions on them.

What's everyone else's fave javelin?
BwA Blitz
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:59 am

I usually don't think to look for anybody online when I start playing but I would like to squad up and I'm happy to help with whatever needs doing so don't hesitate to send an invite when you see me on and I'll try to do the same.
theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:41 am

I started with Colossus and then got Storm and Interceptor after but Storm is just too good. Hovering and raining down all the elements is just too good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic