Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Bazzingaa
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Turkey

Games

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Hello I added myself to the masterlist and sent a request to join the PS4 clan, when can I expect an invite? 35 year old full time working, first time FPS playing female here, who is sick of grinding dailies and weeklies alone... level 50, 620+ LP

GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:46 pm

If you guys are on XB1 I am not great but I'm not terrible at PvP and am working on my Luna's howl quest right now. Needing to get to Fabled before reset. Shoot me a message and we can team up to knock out some matches.
TN Curmudgeon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8334

Games

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:25 pm

I think I did everything I am supposed to do for joining a clan on XB1. Is there anyone online that could accept my clan request? Thanks!
GZA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:11 am

I just accepted you.
TN Curmudgeon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8334

Games

Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:24 am

Thank you!
Obone_McSquinty
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7059
United States of America

Games

Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:32 pm

I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Obone_McSquinty, you can call me Obone or McSquinty, whichever you prefer. I have been playing Destiny since D1 and was a Beta tester for D2 on PC. I have been running solo since the beginning and it has been tough. I'm looking to join a mature environment of active gamers. I'm open to all game modes, I have limited raid experience but I am a quick learner and know most of the mechanics and fights. Add me on Battlenet McSquinty#1`1376. I am usually on every evening during the week and most of the time on the weekends. I am on the East Coast FYI. Thanks Guardians. :D
Knight_Errant
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 pm

PS4 Destiny 2 player here. Looking for a new clan to join. Mostly interested in the PvE content like the Nightfalls and hopefully even the raids. New Gambit prime and reckoning look pretty fun too.

I'm on as many nights as I can be, though usually pretty late for my timezone (CST).

Hope to see you all online
mathemagician88
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:45 pm

Evening,

I realized that I followed the instructions for joining a PC Clan in the wrong order. I applied to the Gunslinger Gaming Clan first and then added myself to the lists afterward. Also, my bnet tag is slightly different (Mathie instead of Mathemagician).

Should I cancel my clan request and re-issue?

Thanks,
mathie
Nemesys
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:06 pm

Howdy. Looking to add to my pool of people to play Destiny 2 with on xbox1. I am coming back to the game after a bit of a hiatus and a system switch, was on ps4. I'm eager to get back into the swing of raids and some of the new endgame activities. I do have one full time person that is learning the game rapidly, but I am now venturing into new areas. Looking for chill, adult folks that like to have a good time playing. Hit me up here or send me a message on xbox. gamertag is Nemesys23
theL33tness
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:46 am

Hi Mathie, @gobi42 should be able to get you if your request is still pending. I believe he still had/has slots open on that group.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic