Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Apex Legends

Clan communications & game discussions for Apex Legends here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:54 pm

Hey whats good guys its your boy Gasu Masku Boi or Gas Masked Boy is fine too lol. Anyways APEX ! its dope right we all playing it. looking for some Xbox One peeps to play with and get some games in. xbox tag is : GasuMaskuBoi my discord is : GasuMaskuBoi#1265 im new to GS and hoping to add to the community.

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:31 pm

hey gas, just saw your " looking for group" on the gs club site. i haven't played yet, but have it downloaded. next time i see you on i'll try to jump in. of course i will have a ton of annoying newb questions, but hopefully i'll pick up on it soon. i enjoyed the gunplay in the titanfall series, and i heard this has the same feel.
GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:09 pm

yea man its great! you def will feel a custom to it as soon as you pick it up and learning curve wasnt to bad lol
SteelheadPep
Level 1
Level 1

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:08 am

Hey gang, have been playing, would be great to have a squad with mics. My PS name SteelheadPep drop me a friend request.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:25 pm

added you. i'm west coast, but we should still be able to connect some times.
Doee Kathryn
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0666
United States of America

Games

Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:49 pm

Hi! So I've been playing Fortnite and recently got an Xbox so of course I ran to the Microsoft store and scooped up all the free games I could get. Apex is one I've wanted to try. I did the tutorial. Then I realized it's squads only and am reluctant to jump in with random people and possibly get yelled at by twelve year olds for being a bot or potato or noob or whatever these kids say nowadays.
Anyway I play when I can usually evenings or weekends. Let me know if you wouldnt mind showing me how to play!
I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:12 am

Though I don't play a ton of Apex (I really want to play more of it), I can offer some advice about the kids yelling at you. I remember playing my first squad based game (Socom 2) and remember being garbage at it when I started. People would get mad, I would feel crappy, things were said, I'd turn off my console and regret playing... etc etc. But I kept playing, regardless, and Socom 2 has become one of my favourite MP games ever made. The trick is: I don't care what people think of me in a game. Games are built for fun. Hop in, have a good time, do what you can to win, but never take this shit too seriously. That's when it starts to feel like a job, like an obligation, and for me, that there is the smooch of death.

Let the kids say what they want to say. They're the ones whose days and nights are built on what happens to a few pixels in a game.
GunslingerCoot
Rank 14
Rank 14
Discord: 6590

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:39 am

You can Add me up if you want. I play some. I'm far from the best. I just go on and play to have fun.
Add me.......... my GT is........GunslingerCoot ......... Xbox1 8-)
Discord is...GunslingerCoot #6590 ;)

Feel free to add and Invite me when I'm online

Current games I'm Playing;
BFV
GTA5
COD CW
any COD
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:33 pm

sounds like i'm your perfect candidate. i haven't played yet either, mostly because my regular gamer pals think its too hard (the learning curve). i don't care about that at all. i'm pretty used to being mediocre at mp games. having fun playing is the only thing i strive for. winning can be fun, but its not the only path. i'll add you and lets take the plunge. if our squad gives us crap we'll mute them.
20LeadersOf10
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:27 pm

I also took the plunge. (Not very good and still am not) I have more fun with it than Fortnite now. I muted players and turned on translation text. Now I can't get my chat back on. However with Apex' ping system, that's not an issue. Let's play sometime.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic