Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Red Dead Redemption II

Clan communications & game discussions regarding RDR2 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

camaro2862
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:50 pm

Hey all, just got myself to the start of Chapter 2. That first train robbery had an interesting choice at the end of basically being a good guy or a bad guy. So what have you chosen so far? Are you an undercover deputy, or the baddest outlaw in the west?

KirbsRok
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:48 pm

I love it but I'm looking forward to it getting out of beta. I see the protential and I'm trusting that rockstar will add some awesome things. Patience is a must right now.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:39 am

with all the great gaming options these days it just doesn't move the meter. i'll wait until its fully flushed out and give it another try.
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:41 pm

I think ive met up with most of you, :D PSN is same, Mostly been messing around but if anyone needs help feel free to add me.

PSN is the same.
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
blackop96
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 3762
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Had lots of fun last night playing with Spade, RIg, Queenie, Dollar, JR, and Rubicon doing hogtying each other and doing a fight club. Lots of laughter. Videos are below for your entertainment.

10DollaOffCupon
Level 8
Level 8

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Great videos black. I wish we had voice on the hogtie video but I think the fight club one is better without 🤣
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am

I like online, for the most part I can go hours without having to shoot anyone and sometimes an hour of just gunfights,

Me personally I was sitting on 3500, bought a Lancaster (Faster than the Litchfield) and good in a fight and bought 2 card lvl 2's.

I am doing ok, but then again i like slow paced games some days.
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:45 am

Starting to play again after a long hiatus. Been enjoying it. I really need to play more of the online modes to level up. And I need to start actually making some money. If anyone wants to posse up with a low level let me know.
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am

I'm still enjoying it. Best money XP combo that I've found is in the swamp, on east coast north of Saint D. Shoot all the birds, even song bird are good for XP and 60 cents or so if you bother picking them up. Muskrats skin out perfect most times and the pelt sell at 1.90, maybe 1.95. Feathers and plumes are where it's at for money, gators, hogs and other predictors are just a bonus.

Small gator pelts are the same value as a large one, but you can stack them on your horse, a perfect small gator carcas is 6.25 or 6.75, so grab that if you can. Sometimes you can scare up a buck or a big fish that's in shallow water.

I'm lvl 80, and mostly from hunting, not rolling in dough because there is always something to buy or mostly upgrade, but if you reset your awards for hunting the XP is decent. I often do better than 100 dollars an hour in the area. Should be able to get close to that, then better as you learn some of the patterns.
XBOX: NIK Bass
Team Warkatz
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4110

Games

Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:21 pm

I am still looking to get back into the online portion here soon (again). i just can't shake my BFV addiction. I did log in briefly last night though in RDRO. Still a dang beautiful game! Usually I will be on later evenings, during the week. Or day time/morning on weekends. Hit me up, if you see me online.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic