Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Goodzilla
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6934
United States of America

Games

Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:21 am

Just joined GS from another clan where I was running clan Gambit events. I have a 650 titan and hunter with a few rare 2eapons (1k voices, malfeasance, etc) and enjoy pretty much every part of d2.

I'm heading for my 2nd infamy reset this season and, given my pace, expect to get 4 at minimum. I'm also very committed to gambit until next season because I have done alot of reading/analysis of the lore as well as a bunch of matches (right at about 100 so far since Thursday night).

So if anyone is want to run gambit on an EST schedule with a dad-gambiteer just hit me up.

Thanks

SpeedBump
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 0927
United States of America

Games

Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello. I just registered for the site and joined the D2 PS4 master list. Looking at the bungie clan page, it says you all have 32 members and clan level 1. Is the PS4 clan active? I'm looking to get into anything I can in D2 including possibly weekly raids and hope for some consistency in crucible, gambit, and forge. Thanks!
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:54 am

Welcome to GS! We have 2 PS4 clans for D2, it looks like you tried to access the second one. If you use this link https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2070855 you should see the primary one. We have approximately 94 members and are at level 6. As for activities, you will just need to try to add other members from the clan or from the forum master list to try to schedule some activities. If you are going to apply to the clan, please make sure that you are added to the D2 masterlist.

Any questions, let me know.
SpeedBump
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0927
United States of America

Games

Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:22 pm

Thanks for the link!
Centium
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2020

Games

Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:41 pm

EDIT: Disregard this post. Gobi42 got me all set up.

Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for an approval to join the clan on PC? I'm just antsy to get going with the clan...

FYI, I have followed all the steps from viewtopic.php?f=8&t=689. I'm in the masterlist and Discord, and I submit a request to GUNSLINGER GAMING PC [GS]. Hopefully I'm good to go.
ThreeGnomeHole
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:25 pm

I have a pending invite for the main PS4 clan. My psn handle is SLeiD. My buddy DeadMechanical will also be looking to join soon.

We consistently play a few nights a week, but not for long stretches overall, so this clan sounded perfect! Hope we can finally do some raids someday.
Afterburne
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:52 pm

I think I added myself to the Destiny 2 Master List correctly and I clicked the "Join clan on battle.net" button on the Bungie site for the Gunslinger Gaming PC [GS] clan a few days ago. At least I hope I did all of that correctly anyway.

Understanding that folks who admin the clans in D2 have real lives, how long does it "typically" take to have a clan invite approved?

Thanks

- Afterburne

Edit: Was added to one of the D2 PC clans!

Thank you!!
DireRaven
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:46 pm

Full time sales job, family of four. Part time pc couch gamer. Looking for a non-toxic clan, if this is the place, can I get an invite? Added myself to the master list.
DeadWalker33
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:44 pm

Hey guys, I added myself to the masterlist and requested to join the clan on bungie.net. How long does it usually take to be accepted? I've been waiting for a couple of days now and don't want to miss out on the powerful engrams from Hawthorne.
Fiainglas
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 0053

Games

Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:01 pm

I am also looking for a PC clan invite for Destiny 2. Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic