Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fallout 76

Clan communications & game discussions for Fallout 76 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:09 am

BDNYY23 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:01 am
I fell off with my FO76 gameplay time. Still very early into the game, think I just did the firehouse mission, but just have not had the drive or desire to play it. Will probably finish up the game, but do not see venturing into the endgame stuff unless it proves to be worthwhile. If you need a hand with anything and you are not too far into the game, I could definitely help out and maybe playing together may increase my interest in it. My son already moved on without me as his friends got the game for xmas, thought I was going to play through with him but guess that family bond was not enough.
I finished the Firehouse this week. I tried to follow the Responder story line to the Top of the World but there is a huge jump in the level of enemies. I’ve been wandering through the Ash Heap leveling and assembling a suit of Excavator Power Armor. Let me know if you’re interested in jumping back into the fray.

BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Should be on tomorrow night, if you are going to be on let me know or if you see me online feel free to send me an invite. By default I may jump directly into BFV, but can be swayed easily ;)
Solarwaves
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 335887

Games

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:30 am

I've been playing Fallout 76 on PC since the beta but it's been slow going for me so I'm only level 38, I like to randomly explore at times and like reading a lot of the lore stuff. Although reading all those stories that inevitably end in death gets depressing and just talking to robots all day starts to feel lonely lol Anyways, definitely would like to group up with people either during weekends or in the evenings on weekdays, I'n on EST time. My bethesda name is Solarwaves, so feel free to add me.
Bethesda username is Solarwaves and Discord is Kris#0608
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:49 pm

Sorry, never even got to play this past weekend. Been really busy at work and just have not had the drive to play the past few weeks. I am going to try to get back into BFV and FO76, if you haven't moved too far ahead I can join in, but I am not sure how much time I will be able to commit to it at this time, so if you are looking to just push through the game then I definitely will not be the best to team up with.
Deathspartan
Level 2
Level 2

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:01 pm

I'm down to play fallout some time
Fixxshan
Level 1
Level 1
Great Britain

Games

Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:26 pm

Feel free to add me and send an invite whenever you see me online my psn is Fixxshan
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:47 pm

I was pretty busy so I wasn’t able to get on. Right now I’m just enjoying the journey. I’ve spent most of my time in the Forest, Ash Heap, and Toxic Valley. I have no problems just wandering around. It looks like they’ll be implementing factions soon. I’m really looking forward to the upcoming changes.
Deathspartan
Level 2
Level 2

Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:36 pm

I'll be on all weekend I'm like level 16 right now so please add me I'm deathspartan on ps4
Rorymac06
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8110
Wales

Games

Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:46 am

Hi All

I’m playing Fallout 76 on PS4. Be good to join up for some fun/missions etc hit me up on PS4 - PSn: Rorymac06 add me and shoot me a message if u fancy trudging through the wasteland.
Fappy Gilmore
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:59 am

Hey guys! I play on PS4 most weekdays. Relatively new but down to team up! I think I'm level 15 right now. PSN is BarelyBlackedOut
Hit me up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic