Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Warframe

Clan communication & Warframe discussions here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Khalinaar
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:56 am

Wow. Just ... wow. Nice guide for new players. Kudos to you brother.

DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Excal's radial blind is a great skill to build around, I think it's good enough to get through Sedna missions.

@CaptainKadaver that's how I look at the game too; the right frame for the right job :D
CaptainKadaver
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:33 am

Hi Folks,

I crafted my Dojo key and had a wonder about, a few things came to mind, one about etiquette, I'd obviously like to grab the warframe parts, you know "gotta catch em all", but how do you do it and is there any rules around taking stuff?

Then my mind went to, putting stuff back, I noticed you need pigments , this seems to be quite detailed, altho I've seen no drops yet :) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1278531765

Is there any other ways to contribute other than pigment collection?

Cheers
CK
Aerophobic
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: Switch

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 am

Still no update on my permissions. Going to leave clan. Cant do anything to even build it without this.
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:42 pm

It's awesome that you thought about this :)

All the blueprints in the dojo have been unlocked, meaning that probably myself or OmegaConstruct already contributed the materials necessary to unlock them (on PC). They're now available to everyone, so take whatever you want. You'll notice it says "Duplicate blueprints for ##### Credits?" whenever you do, so nothing's disappearing from the dojo; it's just being copied.

As for pigments, yeah we've been working on Wisp Grey for a while now :lol:

Only one pigment can be researched at a time, and the only pigment that drops in game will be for that pigment that's being researched. Wisp Grey drops from the dargon ships on the Plains of Eidolon, so if you feel like pitching in, kill some of those annoying one-man ships next time you're in free roam on Earth and there's a 10 or 20% chance you might get a pigment drop.

I'll double check clan roles tomorrow to make sure everyone can contribute materials for research.

Other than the pigments, I think everything else is done. Sometimes DE throws out new weapons like when 4tuna was released a month or two ago, but Omega was pretty fast to get them researched. We're both pretty well stocked on every crafting material. If I ever go insane and start decorating the dojo again, I'll throw up a shopping list here so people can see the ridiculous amounts of plastids and rubedo required to craft trees and contribute them to the clan vault if they like. :lol:
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Sorry to hear that @Aerophobic :( I understand
Aerophobic
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: Switch

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:41 am

I'm more then willing to build it up. But it's really hard to do that without the proper permissions
CaptainKadaver
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:52 am

HI Folks,

If you didn't notice, I stumbled across this the other day at random, but if you have amazon prime and have linked your twitch account, you can claim Trinity Prime and Vectis Prime and some other in game booster type stuff, it's under the in game loot menu.

Cheers
CK
HellSaber
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Great Britain

Games

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:36 am

When I deposited some Tower White dyes earlier I was disheartened to see we now need 3000 dyes and the credits are no longer fulfilled. At a 20% drop rate for 5 dyes this will take quite some time to complete.

A clan I was in played the system by farming the dyes until they were just below the lower clan size requirement, then kick people, then resize the clan and claim the dye, then increase the clan level and invite the kicked members back...

Ps. For farming the White Tower dyes try a Maim Equinox, a Smeeta Kavat with Charm/Fetch/Animal Instinct and ideally a resource booster. Run around the lakes mining and grabbing whisps. Condrocs (and kuaka) will be popped by Maim and as you go past your pet will grab the dyes. Maim will also take care of the annoying pilots, unmanned dargyns will drop gentle out the sky.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:22 pm

@HellSaber Yeah mate, we were full.
Don't be discouraged. :)
I'll be actively recruiting more now that we have some wiggle room. ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic