Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Kraza
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5292

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:20 am

Signed up

PSN: kraza1983 add me, join me, let’s share the loot :) on my terms XD
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:06 am

Just accepted you Kraza - you should be all set with the clan
Khalinaar
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:31 am

the first clan is already 100/100 so try to apply/join for the second =)
Khalinaar
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:32 am

Also, apply for the second PC clan, the first is maxed out =P
Ike
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2886

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:00 pm

I'm looking for some people to play Destiny 2 with. I think that I joined the correct master list.
BlackAttack7879
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Just submitted my info. Looking forward to participating with other like minded adults. It’s been a while since I can say that.
Kraza
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:20 am

Thanks, at the weekend will it be possible for strikes? My current Lvl is 491 there is an urgent need to gear up XD

Cheers
PSN: kraza1983 add me, join me, let’s share the loot :) on my terms XD
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:17 am

@Kraza - there is also an in-game clan chat if you use the Bungie Destiny app or the bungie.net website. Go to the clans section now that you are in the clan, and you can scare up some people for strikes from there... 😎👍
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:31 am

Before you post to this forum asking if we can add you to a clan for PC/XBox/PS, please read on below -

NOTE: For the most part WE WILL NOT BE SENDING YOU AN INVITE TO THE IN-GAME CLANS. You need to request to join. Below is the reason why....

Getting into one of the Bungie clans is definitely a self-serve situation - at least on the initial request side. Make sure you join the appropriate masterlist ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3 ).

[SIDEBAR]
To join a masterlist, click on your name in the way upper right corner of the page, then choose "User Control Panel". Click on the "Usergroups" tab. In there, scroll down to the "Destiny 2 Master List (XB1/PS4/PC)" entry (whichever is appropriate for you), and click the little circle in the right column. Then (and this is the important part many have missed) scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click "Submit". Then you will be all set.
[END SIDEBAR]

Once that is completed, find the GS clan you wish to join ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=75 ) and submit a request. In most cases we have had a clan fill up, and therefore started a second clan for the same console/type. If the first one is full when you try to request, move down the list to the next one and request there.

When a request to join a clan comes in, we admins check to make sure you are on the masterlist, and then accept the request if you are. If you are not on the masterlist, we will usually send you a message asking you to join the masterlist, then wait a couple days. If you do not join the masterlist in that amount of time, the request is denied and you can re-request again after you are on the masterlist, at which point you will be accepted.

The main reason it has to be a self-serve thing, at least on the initial request, is that because of the slightly screwy way Bungie does the clans, an invitation or a request actually takes up one of the 100 slots available in each clan. For instance, my clan, Destiny Gunslingers XB1 is currently full at 100 members (at the time this was written), but for the sake of argument let's say it has 97/100 members. If I sent out 3 invites to people, no one else could request to join, because on the back-end the system thinks the clan is full. And those invites may never get responded to by the people that were invited (if, for instance, they didn't see them, or they are already in a clan). They do not HAVE to respond, so the invite just hangs there, taking up a space. Anyways, that's the reason "WHY" for the way it is working.

We get the request from you, expressing your interest in the clan, and then we can check the masterlist and accept/wait/deny based on that. But the rest of the clan slots are still open...

Welcome to GS!
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
Kraza
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:40 am

@shrike thanks for the hint,