Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Monster Hunter World [PC]

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Wookiee
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9615
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:08 am

Hello all,

So I recently purchased Monster Hunter World on PC as it was on sale and am looking for people to play with. There currently is not a Master List for this game so I am just throwing out my name if anyone wants to join up and slay some monsters with me.

My contact info is in my profile for steam. Feel free to send a friend request if you want.

I played a lot on the PS4 when it first came out so I am seasoned. Just having to re-level gain on PC. I enjoy the crap out of this game and hope there are a few of you out there that feel the same.

Cheers!

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Man, I haven't touched this game since release really. I'll shoot you a friends request next time I log on to steam, been pre-occupied with other games. Definitely want to get this game going again.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic