Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Destiny 2

Clan communications, in-clan info, & game discussion for Destiny 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

eclan123
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi there, 37 year old from ohio. I play casually and am a fun time. if someone can invite me to the clan, it would be much appreciated!

FoundtheWind
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3628
United States of America

Games

Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:17 am

Hey, can I get a clan invite please? I'm a 33 yr old gamer. I play enough, but its always funner with others!
Aabidali
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:04 am

Would love to join your clan. Heard great things about it.

29 year old. Work in the medical field. Looking to make some friends, Accomplish raids, and learn new tips from you all. Hopefully I can join :)
RED
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:36 am

Shrike, really cool app! Should come in handy when sending friend invites to see if folks are active. Thx!
DerangedYeti
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Australia

Games

Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:25 pm

Hi,
Would love to join the clan. 33 year old form Australia, playing a few times a week. Done everything I can solo now looking to Nightfalls and raids with other casual gamers.
Nikodemus1978
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:36 am

Hey everyone. I’m here looking for a destiny 2 clan. My old one was inactive. Full time dad/step dad, work full time also
oL0ST_B0Io
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 am

Greetings,

Hello Guardians! Full time worker and dad. When the kiddos sleep that is usually when I get my gaming in then. Looking for people to game with, on the East coat and play mostly on the weekends but play couple of hours in the evening. Feel free to add me and shoot me an invite. Thank you all

XB1
GT: o L0ST B0Y o
Kaos360
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello everyone! I’m also a full-time professional/dad/husband, etc., but I love to unwind by gaming!
Currently looking to join an active clan of like-minded adults.
Please add me so I may lend a hand (or a gun) as needed!

XBOne GT: kaos360
Fishmaster
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Games

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:32 am

Hello everyone,

I like the idea of this clan and would wish to join. Destiny 2 is currently the only hobby I really have time for and I would like to experience it more fully, despite having little time as a dad. I have no experience with clans and look forward to making some.

Have a nice day!
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:40 am

This has been posted before, but I'll write it again for the benefit of those that did not see it on page 1 of this thread...

Some (most?) of you may have already sorted out the Bungie Clan thing over the Christmas Break. I was unavailable most of break so am just getting back to GS Stuff. If you are still waiting for a response here to join a clan, read on below -

Getting into one of the Bungie clans is definitely a self-serve situation - at least on the initial request side. Make sure you join the appropriate masterlist ( viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3 ) and once that is completed, find the GS clan you wish to join ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=75 ) and submit a request. In most cases we had a clan fill up, and therefore started a second clan for the same console/type. If the first one is full when you try to request, move down the list to the next one and request there.

When a request to join a clan comes in, we admins check to make sure you are on the masterlist, and then accept the request if you are. If you are not on the masterlist, we will usually send you a message asking you to join the masterlist, then wait a couple days. If you do not join the masterlist in that amount of time, the request is denied and you can re-request again after you are on the masterlist, at which point you will be accepted.

The main reason it has to be a self-serve thing, at least on the initial request, is that because of the slightly screwy way Bungie does the clans, an invitation or a request actually takes up one of the 100 slots available in each clan. For instance, my clan, Destiny Gunslingers XB1 is currently full at 100 members, bot for the sake of argument let's say it has 97/100 members. If I sent out 3 invites to people, no one else could request to join, because on the backend the system thinks the clan is full. And those invites may never get responded to by the people that were invited (if, for instance, they didn't see them, or they are already in a clan). They do not HAVE to respond, so the invite just hangs there, taking up a space. Anyways, that's the reason "WHY" for the way it is working.

We get the request from you, expressing your interest in the clan, and then we can check the masterlist and accept/wait/deny based on that. But the rest of the clan slots are still open...

Welcome to GS!

(tagging @Fishmaster , @Kaos360 , @oL0ST_B0Io , @Nikodemus1978 , @DerangedYeti , @Aabidali , @FoundtheWind , @eclan123 , @Sunny1 , @Liquid_Snake , @LordofChaos814 , @AyurTheOne )
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic