Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Call of Duty

Clan communications & game discussions for Call of Duty here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

wired
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7775
United States of America

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Ok guys and gals I’m playing on pc and looking for your fav weapon build. What are you melting people with

CLAN INFO
The below links are of recruiting topics we have elsewhere to encourage new members to join our fold. All members are welcome to reply with good cheer to them to help the recruiting process.

The Official Activision Forums: https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Cal ... 8746#M7577

Of course, our general recruiting topics will also aid in getting members over here. Additional information in that regard can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=131

wired
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Is there a clan on PC? If not can we start one?
Please
Thank you
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:32 pm

The below links are of recruiting topics we have elsewhere to encourage new members to join our fold. All members are welcome to reply with good cheer to them to help the recruiting process.

Call of Duty Clans Reddit:

The Official Activision Forums: https://community.callofduty.com/t5/Cal ... 8746#M7577

Of course, our general recruiting topics will also aid in getting members over here. Additional information in that regard can be found here:
https://www.gunslingergaming.com/saloon ... f=22&t=131
wired
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:49 pm

Saw the recruitment post that was made today. Who is the clan leader in game? So that I can run the clan tag.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:09 pm

I am loving this game. I'm not too good at it, but it is fun and addicting when played with friends. Post up here anything at all about the game. From what guns you like, to where you like to land, to how your squad goes about getting to the promised land.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:44 pm

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/ca ... -blackout/

here is a nice composition of some weapon info. its given me some ideas for my kit. i end up carrying 2 rifles to do one job, but i'm thinking the gks or vapr xkg might be a better gun for my play style. i'm trying to open up a slot for a launcher. i'm convinced every squad should carry one.

BTW thanks to the jefe's for creating our dedicated black ops and bfv sub forums.
wired
Level 5
Level 5
United States of America

Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:48 am

I'm so tired of everyone and their brother quick scoping cross map one shoting me. Anyone have a fix for this? I tried to quick scope but I'm to old and slow to get it to work right for me. Either that or every 12 year old I run into has an ambit. I have had games That I couldnt even get 10 feet from spawn. Why is this even a thing.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 am

Unfortunately it’s these mechanics that have made me hate COD since Blops 1. You can try to counter it by sniping back but honestly I have no patience for this kinda crap.

My best advice: switch to a different game. I switched to BF3 after MW3 came out and it’s made all the difference. My gaming time is short enough as is and I don’t want to spend it pissed off and unhappy. Find something that’s fun and entertaining to play and you’ll have a much more positive experience.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:20 pm

quick scoping has been one of the biggest reasons i've never been too serious about these games for years now. it seems to be even easier for them now, although it could be the function of the quick scopers having a decade of practice at it. i saw on the highlight clip one guy mow down 5 enemies with it about 5 seconds.
try blackout before you give up on this. its a great mode.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:34 pm

anybody else check out the unlockable blackout characters for this game? iv'e run across some of the stuff out there, but had no idea what it was for. there is a good list here to explain how to unlock everyone available. if anybody has done this, and would like to share any tips or info, please chime in.

https://www.ign.com/wikis/call-of-duty- ... n_Blackout
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic