Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fallout 76

Clan communications & game discussions for Fallout 76 here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DCZero
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6999

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:57 pm

DCZero wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:00 am
When you claim a workshop, the materials used to craft belong to the workshop. They do not come out of your personal stash, so build away!
After further testing, I can confirm you add your personal materials to the materials in the workshop. So yeah, you're spending your own mats. Lame.

HeadshotPenguin
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 7178

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:47 am

Been playing online with CorpseDiver and Fed... It's soooo much fun.
I'm surprised how much fun.
W3T WORX
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:53 am

For those in search of your first power armor full suit the quest: miner miracles is where it’s at.

Tips:

Level requirement: 25

Take over a workshop early and put down the resource mining equipment especially Titanium and Junk. You will need the Black titanium scraps, screws and springs to craft the set for the quest.

Watch out for the lvl 34 radiation robot when you go to turn finish the quest. Once she was about 50% dead she started rushing me so have so big ammo and some explosives.

Should be able to find the location to start the quest rather easily but if not, look at the sign posted at the mining headquarters.

Rewards:
Full miner power armor suit
Plan: Power armor crafting station
W3T WORX
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 am

For those in search of your first power armor full suit the quest: miner miracles is where it’s at.

Tips:

Level requirement: 25

Take over a workshop early and put down the resource mining equipment especially Titanium and Junk. You will need the Black titanium scraps, screws and springs to craft the set for the quest.

Watch out for the lvl 34 radiation robot when you go to turn finish the quest. Once she was about 50% dead she started rushing me so have so big ammo and some explosives.

Should be able to find the location to start the quest rather easily but if not, look at the sign posted at the mining headquarters.

Rewards:
Full miner power armor suit
Plan: Power armor crafting station
Scarax7
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:49 pm

I'm on after work most days, us eastern seaboard. Would like to try a few team runs. Scarax7 gamertag
J. Sovereign
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7365
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:56 am

Ok guys we have all read or watched what the world thinks of Fallout 76, but I want to hear from my trusted Gunslingers that are in the shit, playing the game. Please let us know how you feel about the game. I am a fan of the previous games, but didn't jump on this one because of the bad press. I would love to hear feedback.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:26 am

I have been playing it mostly with my son and some solo, it has been fun but I miss the NPC's from Fallout 4 and the interaction as well as trying to get them to like you. I will state that Fallout 4 is my first and only experience with the Fallout universe and I really enjoyed that one. This one is similar in many ways, but so far the story is just not grabbing me and keeping me coming back on a nightly basis. If someone wants to play BFV it is not as difficult a choice.

Currently, I am probably about 10-15 hours in and don't feel like I am too far along with the story, or if I am, I am not really too interested in it. Don't get me wrong, I am enjoying the game and have not had any issues with other players killing me and taking my crap (which was a major concern going in), but I do have a major issue with my carrying capacity and stash storage capacity. Every place that I go I am overloaded within minutes and then struggling to find someplace to drop off or scrap all my stuff.

At this point, my plan is to work through the story and side missions that come up as I play, but I don't really see much point in the nuke codes and those high level areas. Maybe there will be a purpose, but at this time I am just hoping to make it through the story before any other games come out starting next month or I pick up RDR2 for Xmas.

Please keep in mind that I may be missing a lot in the game and don't take my review as gospel as there may be a lot more going on that either I have missed or just have not gotten to. I am enjoying the game but for me it is not up to the FO4 standard yet (Keep in mind though that many others hated FO4).
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:40 am

As an update to my post, the recent patch to Fallout 76 including the 50% increase to stash size is an extremely welcome addition. Hopefully this will change my feel for the game, but I am not sure. I will post an update after I have had some time to play after this patch.
lll Guvnor lll
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Games

Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:38 am

Im in the uk so if anyone else fancys running around the wasteland drop ne a message, ganertag sane as bame on here
Tyler27x
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Hey guys, new to the group. Looking for some people to play with. I’ve finished the main story line, so I’m looking for people to do events with, or other side quests with. Gamer tag is Tyler27x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic