Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Crazyleg01
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 3049

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Looking for a challenge in core tdm

SirAddiLot
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6872
United States of America

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:40 pm

Yep, as the topic says, I will definitely play any of the games that I CAN play with you guys =D
I've joined quite a few groups so go ahead and send me an inbox message or somewhere if you'd like to play a game with me ^_^
I'm open to other games I haven't selected for groups as well =)
My Discord name is SirAddiLot, it was Addison, but, I decided I'd make it easier for you guys to pinpoint me =)

I've upvoted this clan on both Reddit and LookingForClan because reading around here and on Discord, you guys seem cool and awesome!

I do have a couple questions for you guys!!!

1. How active is the Gunslinger community?
I know we all have lives, I do too, so I don't expect Gunslingers to active at all! I just wanted to see if I'll make some friends here or if I'll be a lonewolf here haha!

Actually, I guess that was just 1 questions!
My #1 main concern for any guild/clan/etc. is to be able to make friends to play games with and just have an awesome time here!

My name is Addison and I'm 30 years old =)
Recently, I've been buckling down finding a new better job and want to study in the medical field one of these days. A bunch of jobs to look for in the medical field, can't decide which right now!
Although, my personality, I really do care a lot about people and making someone's life better just feels good, I love to bring a smile to people's faces. So I believe I can achieve these things being in the medical field.
Yvaelle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Canada

Games

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:57 pm

New applicant/member here.

I'm a 32 year old in Vancouver, Canada.

I play WoW, League of Legends, Overwatch, and Destiny 2.

Hook me up with any in-game invites for Destiny 2 and/or League particularly.

Thanks!
wired
Level 5
Level 5
Discord: 7775
United States of America

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:44 am

Welcome, The discord and site are pretty active. Im currently setting up and Ark server. I know a ton of people play Destiny 2 and Battlefield. Warframe and RD2 are also popular. Jump in a chat room for what ever game or system you are playing on and have fun. If your into COD hit me up I have been playing a ton of Black ops lately.
wired
Level 5
Level 5
Discord: 7775
United States of America

Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:46 am

Welcome, There seems to be people play Destiny all the time. Jump in on discord and I'm sure they will party up with you.
ghostface
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 5936
United States of America

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:46 am

Hello everyone, I am Saul. I am 32 years old. I play PC, XBOX ONE, SWITCH. On PC I play Destiny 2. On Xbox ONE I play Call Of Duty Black Ops 4. On Switch I play Street Fighter 30th Anniversary. I am mainly playing Xbox One right now and am looking to meet good people to allow me to play COD BO 4. I respect everyone! I am in college and I also work for IT. I have a puppy Boston Terrier and I also like to DJ as a hobby. I am from Minnesota USA. Happy Holidays everyone! :ugeek:
Josh02886
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:26 am

~
shrike
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 0064

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:55 am

Hey @Josh02886 - Did you see my response to your post in the Discord channel Saloon? That should get you in and playing!
Admin of Destiny Gunslingers XB1 Clan on Bungie.net

=======================

"Never tell me the odds." -Han Solo
Morticide
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0325

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:39 am

G'day all,

Saw the recruitment add on the lookingforclan website, sounded like it was what I needed.

33 year old Married Father of three from Australia, I like zoning out from the joys of life & children with some destiny 2.

Been playing since it went free to download, got the season pass, finally hit 541 so looking to have a look at the raids with people.

Predominantly a PVE / PVM player, I do PVP when it helps the guild, or for my weeklies. Otherwise I avoid it.

Not currently working due to a back injury - so varied timezones works well for me, because I'm up at weird times.
lll Guvnor lll
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Games

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:02 am

Hey all, oldish uk xbox gamer currently trying to play fallout 76 and red dead 2 while fitting in a full time job and a family,lol

Im looking to find a group of ppl to roam the wasteland or the west with, im normally on between 6 -8pm as i work early so am kinda stuck when the screamers are normally playing,and its not fun,lol

A group of lets say more mature gamers would be cool to hang with, so any uk peeps have room for 1 more feel free to add me, gamer tag same as username here, just pop a message saying your from gere as i dnt accept randoms.
I dont care what we get upto, missions or just wandering about, im not into griefing and please no one who plays music down the mic,lol

See you in the wasteland.

Cheers
Locked Previous topicNext topic